This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 4: Miley Cyrus

Topic » Audition 4: Miley Cyrus

1676 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley Cyrus "I'll Take Care Of You"
1676 days 11 hours ago
aria_grande
*SLAMS BUTTON ON FIRST NOTE*

Wow girl. You are good. Your style is so authentic i love it. The passion you out into your performances is really good and you are giving me some vibes of Chloe from the very first season.

Choose #TEAMJACK
1676 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*SLAMS BUTTON INSTANTLY*
Miley! Your voice is so cool! Like Jack said you remind me a lot of Chloe from Season 1 and everyone knows how much I believed in Chloe. And I believe in you just as much, I feel with the right song choices, we could go very far in this competition. Please pick #TeamAiliJames!
1676 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
*Doesn't Press*
I think Aili or Jack would suit you better in my opinion. You are an amazing artist and I do love those vocals of yours.
1676 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
*SLAMS BUTTON 5 TIMES ON FIRST BLOODY NOTE**

GIRLLLL YOU ARE NOT PLAYING AROUND!!!! This was and I don鈥檛 care that I鈥檓 saying it but one of the BEST auditions we鈥檝e ever had across all three seasons! Your beginning was amazing and I thought no way she can get better than that and then you just kept on going and going blowing my mind! Girl you have some pipes and I literally need you on my team! I could right a whole damn paragraph about you Miles and that performance because it was everything! I think you have what it takes to get to the finale and I really hope that that is with #TeamKimberly!
1676 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Miley Cyrus!
You have turned 3 chairs!
It is now time for you to pick a coach.
1676 days ago
nahuelaqua300
Miley: *Laughs* Well, maybe my decision is wrong or the best decision I made, and that decision is...
Aili James!!
1675 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!

Miley Cyrus is on #TeamAiliJames!
1675 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *SCREAMS AND HUGS MILEY CYRUS* FUCK YES I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED TO HAVE YOU ON MY TEAM! <3
1675 days 21 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Miley: *Hugs Aili James* OH YES! I will not disappoint you girl! 馃槝

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!