This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 3: Justin Timberlake

Topic » Audition 3: Justin Timberlake

1657 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Justin Timberlake "Cry Me A River"
1657 days 1 hour ago
aria_grande
*Doesnt Press*

When we cant see you we want voice not performance. Also alot of it you actually didnt sing it and got the audience to join in. Thats not what i am looking for
1657 days ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*doesn't press button*
Everything about this performance just rubbed me the wrong way. I didn't enjoy anything and Jack is right, you focused more on the performance aspect than your vocals. And you trying to be "gangster" just annoyed tf outta me.
1656 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn’t press button*

Yeah I didn’t like this unfortunately. I feel like you are a good performer BUT that’s only one aspect of being a star so it’s not what I’m looking for sadly. I feel like your voice is nice but I want better than nice and the acts on my team can only be the best of the best! Sorry.
1656 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
*Doesn't turn*

Never say that motherf***ing word ever again. This was horrible and I'm going to have to agree with the other 3 judges.

Sorry not sorry
1656 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately nobody has turned for you Justin Timberlake!
This is the end of the competition for you.
Thank you for auditioning!
1656 days 14 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Justin: Well, not all people can enjoy my music, I understand your decision even if it hurts, bye.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!