This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S20] Top 12: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S20] Top 12: Live Show &..

705 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Hello everyone and welcome to the Top 12 Live Show & Results!
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Tonight, we will be going from the Top 12 to the Top 10!
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Before that, let’s welcome our guest performer Rose Short!
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Track: Big White Room
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks for that flawless performance!

*audience claps*
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
And now our Top 12 performances!
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
First up from Team Michael, Celine Dion!
https://media.giphy.com/media/n1PXRP6oH9pMgZliRm/giphy.gif
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

Shanna: Well this is a great way to kick off the show! I think you are a definite frontrunner to win this season, That’s why Michael picked you to go straight through to the live shows! I am so happy you didn’t get robbed of making the lives this season as you are a world class performer. One of the best singers on the planet tbh. You killed it tonight! Great work :)

Michael: QUEEN!! What a way to start off the lives! This is one of if not the most popular movie song out there. Some people either love it or hate it and thats honestly why we went with it so early. I mean it sounds like Im listening to the studio version but its live. Incredible! Amazing job tonight!

Sea: GORGEOUS! Out first golden button performance of the season, AND YOU ARE SLAYING IT! This was powerful, breathtaking...literally EVERYTHING I was hoping to see from you, and you BROUGHT IT! WHAT A WAY TO KICK OFF THE LIVES!!!
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Shanna, James Arthur!
https://media.giphy.com/media/qdvLHWUCgia5KpoXUU/giphy.gif
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
James Arthur - Say You Won’t Let Go

Shanna: Well James, I wasn’t expecting you to use this performance as we didn’t discuss you using this specific performance. It’s an okay performance but tbh the one you had sent me for this round was so much better imo. I don’t hate this performance, I just don’t feel as confident with it as I did your other option. You have a lovely voice and the potential to win this game which is why I picked you to make the live shows. I just hope moving forward we can come to an agreement on your performance selection. Good luck tonight :)

Michael:  Amazing song choice! I absolutely love this song. You have such an amazing voice and not many people can pull off this song. You just got better the more you sang and Im looking forward to more of your performances. Great job tonight!

Sea: This was gorgeous, emotional...everything you need from this song really! You are very hit or miss for me, but I can't lie...THIS WAS AN ABSOLUTE HIT! Brilliant! I didn't know what to expect, but you EXCEEDED expectations! MASSIVE WELL DONE!
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Sea, Whitney Houston!
https://media.giphy.com/media/i2ol4wUUQ6Rziaj9LI/giphy.gif
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing

Shanna: CLASSIC track selection! I was totally expecting you to use this at some point throughout this season. No one can ever perform this track the way that you can Ms. Houston! You ARE the voice so it makes total sense to see you here in the top 12! You are a world class vocalist and you just proved that tonight! Great work :)

Michael: QUEEN! Love that were giving some of the greatest artist ever a chance this season. I mean this is a classic and nearly no one can pull this off. This is absolutely incredible. Like your music will live on forever. Beautifully done tonight!

Sea: Everyone ever has tried to cover this, BUT NOBODY COMPARES TO THE ORIGINAL! This was...SPECTACULAR! You were a bit of a wildcard on my team, then out of nowhere you have come in, AND YOU HAVE SLAYED MY ENTIRE LIFE! SUPERB!!!
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Next up from Team Michael, Kim Woojin!
https://media.giphy.com/media/2XMO66w8kfiKhga6ZM/giphy.gif
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Kim Woojin - Celebrity

Shanna: Very interesting track selection. I’ve never heard of it or you tbh. This was a nice surprise. You seemed to have really connected with this performance. And that made me connect to the performance as well. I wasn’t expecting to like this but once it was over you definitely made me a fan of yours and now I can see why Michael brought you here! Great work :)

Michael: I love your voice so much. I think I made the right decision moving you forward because this performance gave me absolute chills. Love that you sang in korean and showed something different then the rest of the acts tonight. You can just feel the lyrics when you sing. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: YASSS GO FOR THAT KOREAN!!! Out of everything tonight...MASSIVE POINTS FOR ORIGINALITY! I was pretty damn impressed by this, oml! You are the biggest dark-horse out of everyone here, and I am HERE FOR IT! What another great impression to leave...DARK HORSE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT!
704 days 5 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Shanna, Amanda Brown!
https://media.giphy.com/media/EIqkk9R28pzMlEUw3M/giphy.gif

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!