This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKat: Battle 3 - Dimash Kudaibergenov vs So Hyang

Topic » #TeamKat: Battle 3 - Dimash..

1691 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash Kudaibergenov (DrG2) "Daybreak"

So Hyang (rory17) "I Have Nothing"
1691 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash Kudaibergenov - This was a very emotional performance and your voice amazes me with the notes you can pull off. Truly a force to be reckoned with.

So Hyang - This was an amazing performance where you were able to show off your beautiful crystal clear vocals. Honestly you have potential to be the dark horse of this competition.

For me, the winner is Dimash Kudaibergenov.
1691 days 10 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:

Dimash - this was fab! I loved what you did to this piece of song. I think you’re a gifted man and well done for singing this with such ease and perfection!

So Hyang- You really stepped up your game which is great to see however looking at the two performances tonight I feel Dimash sang way better!!

My winner goes to Dimash!
1691 days 4 hours ago
aria_grande
Dimash: This was really good and i feel that you have such a passion for singing and shows it through your songs

So Hyang: Much Much Much better than your original audition but well i dont know if you could beat Dimash this time

Its Dimash's win this time
1691 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Dimash- Even if I couldn't understand the song it was so beautiful and it brought a year to my eye. You sing so perfectly well and opera is a very underrated genre and you smashed this *Standing Ovation

So- This was so perfect and you sing like an angel. This battle is absolutely amazing and you two have proved myself, this'll be a hard decision

I have decided that the winner will be....
...Dimash Kudaibergenov
1691 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
*Runs up and hugs both*

You both smashed it well done. Hope someone steals you So
1691 days 4 hours ago
rory17
*hugs her*

Thank you. I understand your decision.
1691 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Dimash Kudaibergenov!
You have won this battle!

Coaches, So Hyang is now available for a steal/save.
1690 days 12 hours ago
rory17
*smiles*
1690 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately there is now no more steals/saves left.
So Hyang this is the end of the competition for you :(.
1690 days 12 hours ago
DrG2
Dimash will be replaced by So Hyang  cause it is time for Dimash to go. GL So Hyang
1690 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Are you sure?
1690 days 11 hours ago
DrG2
yup I am sure. this season is fucked up 2 best performers so nothing to be regret about
1690 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay so with that, Dimash Kudaibergenov has quit.

Which means, Congratulations So Hyang you are now staying on #TeamKat!
1690 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
wow, yay So your on my team *hugs So*

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!