This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 30 - Victor Solomon

Topic » Audition 30 - Victor Solomon

823 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Victor Solomon "Glory"
823 days 13 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesn't press button*

I was very close turning but I have my eyes on an individual that will hopefully fill my team. I really hope someone turns tho because you deserve it!
823 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
*Doesn't Press Button*

Without a doubt you have an amazing voice, but this performance didn't quite reach the "I need you so badly" stage which I'm afraid I'm looking for. I really want to see you get further in this competition, and I definitely wouldn't rule out stealing you if you get to the next round and loose
822 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Presses Button*

This was a stunner of a performance and I wasn't changing my mind about your voice. You have such a clean but raspy voice it's so stunning! Come on #TeamJack
822 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
*doesnt press*

I have to agree with Sea here. You have a good voice but you never reached a moment in the song that truly gave me goosebumps or anything and since I only have 2 spots left, I’m gonna be picky. Happy Jack turned for you though!
821 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Victor Solomon!!
You have turned 1 chair!!

Victor Solomon is on #TeamJack!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!