This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 28 - Chevel Shepherd

Topic » Audition 28 - Chevel Shepherd

825 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Chevel Shepherd "If I Die Young"
825 days 3 hours ago
NicoleF
*SLAMS BUTTON, STANDS, AND SWAYS BACK AND FORTH*

No but like....I have been WAITING for you!!!!!!! You are soooo underrated in general, but also you easily have everything it takes to win this! Your voice is so tender, raw, and beautiful! Like you are a story teller when you sing and I never wanted the story to end! It comes so effortless too for you! Like you can tell usually when a singer is trying to hard to be a story teller, but you instantly open to page one on the very first second!

I only have 2 spots left which means I'm being very careful with my buzzer, but I'd press for you if my team was empty or if my team only had 1 slot left. Hell, I'd pull a Voice Australia Gus and press my buzzer even if I had NO spots left! I want you on my team--, correction, I NEED you on my team! I promise you and I can do this shit! Please pick #TeamEddie!!!
824 days 20 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesnt press button*

I only have 2 spots left and have been eyeing 2 specific artists I really really want
824 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
*Doesn't Press Button*

Ok, so I 1000% would've turned for you if Eddie wasn't so passionate about you, and I don't really want to get in the way of Romeo and Juliet cause we all know how that ends. I doubt it, but if Eddie MAJORLY fucks up in the next round I know for sure my fingers will be fast on that steal button ;)
824 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*SLAMS BUTTON AND BREAKS IT*

You performed the song that was at my nan's funeral and I'm so happy to see you here. I AM the BIGGEST of your fans as you have everything that a winner needs and I know with me you can win.
Your voice is stunning and is probably the best voice I have heard sing 'If I die Young', you allowed your voice to tell a story and I just get lost in it. Your voice allowed me to be immersed in your world and your voice is like a calling to me, a calling for you to win!

My team is filling up but I am undeniably saving your space in my team. I wouldn't even let my team get full without seeing you in it. I have been waiting for you to be on my team for YEARS! This is I think my 4th season coaching and I want my first win with you!
#TeamJack needs you!
824 days 4 hours ago
NicoleF
DONT LET JACK DISTRACT YOU FROM WHAT WE CAN HAVE CHEVEL!!! :(
824 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I AM NOT DISTRACTING HER FROM ANYTHING!

Chevel I really want you, you performed a song that I have cherished for YEARS! I know what you can do and I know I can take you far!
824 days 4 hours ago
NicoleF
I can take you further, I don't care how desperate I'm sounding!
824 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I CAN DO WHAT THE VOICE USA DIDN'T. Make you a universally known star!
824 days 3 hours ago
NicoleF
I care about you for more than just song choice. Would’ve slammed for any song and plus, like Sea said, I’m passionate about you and she didn’t wanna get in the way cause she can even see that were meant to be as a coach/contestant duo!
823 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Chevel Shepherd!!
You have turned 2 chairs!!

It is now time to pick your coach.
823 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chevel-

This was not an easy decision but I’m gonna go with #TeamJack!
823 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jack!!

Chevel Shepherd is on #TeamJack!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!