This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 24 - Cassadee Pope

Topic » Audition 24 - Cassadee Pope

821 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Cassadee Pope "Over You"
821 days ago
stuartlittle16
*doesn't press button*

I only have a few spots left and eyeing a couple artists coming up so hopefully someone else turns
820 days 11 hours ago
SeaViper
*Doesn't Press Button*

I'm afraid this performance just didn't stand out for me. You have a great voice, you certainly deserve a shot, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be the correct coach for you in this game, and this isn't really what I'm searching for :(
820 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Doesn't Press Button*

This wasn't my favourite performance of the night. I do feel your voice was beautiful but there was something missing for. You kinda remind me of bridget Mendler though
820 days 3 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesnt press*

Just a little shaky at spots specifically in the beginning. You connected beautifully with the song and eventually came into your own, but it's still a bit too risky to press for you based off this performance solely. If I had more spots, I might've considered turning, but even then I would've been on the fence admittedly. Sorry! </3
819 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately, Cassadee Pope didn't turn any chairs!

It's the end of the competition for you. :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!