This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 22 - Brynn Cartelli

Topic » Audition 22 - Brynn Cartelli

800 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Brynn Cartelli "Beneath Your Beautiful"
800 days ago
stuartlittle16
*doesn't press button*

I only have a few spots left and eyeing a couple artists coming up so hopefully someone else turns
799 days 11 hours ago
SeaViper
*Doesn't Press Button*

Unfortunately, while you have a great voice, it's not quite what I'm looking for on my team. I hope another judge turns, because you DESERVE to be here, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be the correct coach for you :(
799 days 8 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*SLAMS BUTTON*

What are the other two doing, I absolutely love your voice and honestly I know what you can do and I want to take you far because your voice is stellar. Please come onto #TeamJack!
799 days 3 hours ago
NicoleF
*SLAMS BUTTON BEFORE JACK*

No but like I'm not even joking in order to get you to pick me, this quite literally is probably in my top 5 most watched blind auditions of all-time. I just think the innocence of your voice almost adds a quality to the song that even the original didn't have! It makes the song even more pure and vulnerable than it already does. I know I keep saying to most artists about how their voice has the depth of emotion behind it, but that, more than most, REALLY applies to you and is what makes you a potential threat to go deep and maybe even snatch the win. Would love to have that potential deep run happen with you on #TeamEddie!
798 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Brynn Cartelli!!
You have turned 2 chairs!!

It is now time to pick your coach!
798 days 13 hours ago
ayleah6987
i pick team jack
798 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jack!!

Brynn Cartelli is on #TeamJack!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!