This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 20 - Ibe

Topic » Audition 20 - Ibe

799 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Ibe "Tenerife Sea"
799 days 15 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

I got introduced to you through this show a few seasons back and I fell in love with your voice at that time. I love this audition of yours and it gives me chills every time I see it. I really want you on my team! Pick #TeamMichael !!
799 days 3 hours ago
SeaViper
*SLAMS BUTTON*

Oh my...YES! For me, it's sometimes hard for me to be blown away by the softer performances, however, you have a voice that just BLEW ME AWAY! This was captivating, beautiful, I could listen all day! When these songs are done well, they can be my favourites, and you did this PERFECTLY! Please pick #TeamSea :D <3333
799 days ago
J4ckWilko
*Doesn't Press Button*

You have two amazingly inspired judges but honestly I couldn't see myself coaching you unfortunatwly.
798 days 18 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesnt press*

This was actually beautiful. I didn't press just cause, personally, I wanted a little more both vocally-speaking and emotionally-speaking, but also because I can see that my fellow coaches that turned are very passionate about you so I feel that you'd be better suited with one of them.
798 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Ibe!!
You have turned 2 chairs!!

It is now time to pick your coach!
798 days 1 hour ago
NanoNerd
Thank you Michael and Sea for turning! I’m glad that you guys can see Ibe’s potential!

I’m sure you both would be great coaches for him, but for strategical reasons I’m going to go with #TeamMichael!
798 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Michael!!

Ibe is on #TeamMichael!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!