This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S16] The Grand Finale: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S16] The Grand Finale: Live..

832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening, everyone and welcome to the Grand Finale Live Show & Results!
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Tonight, our FINALISTS will take to the stage in the hopes of becoming the WINNER of The Voice Season 16!
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
They will each perform 2 songs tonight being their song of the season & new performance.
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
But first, let's welcome Paris Winningham to the stage!
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Paris Winningham "I Wish It Would Rain"
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for that wonderful performance, Paris!
*audience claps*
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Now for our finalists to perform their new performance!
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Opening the show, from #TeamAiliJames, it's Jershika Maple!
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Jershika Maple "I'm Goin' Down"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES EVERYWHERE AND SCREAMS* OMFGGGG!!! JERSHIKA!!! YOU BETTER SANG!!! You came out to SLAY TONIGHT! This was such a great opening to the show with your SOULFUL VOICE that just brought the house down! This was a SHOWSTOPPER!

Michael: Im so happy you did this song. I feel like this song should be used more in singing shows. You've actually been surprising me these past couple performances. This is where it gets tough tho because this is the finale and everyone is gonna be stepping it up tonight. I hope this was enough to help you get the crown!

Sea: OMG YES! This HAS to be my favourite performance from you I've heard! YOUR VOICE IS BRILLIANT! You kinda scalped me one again, DO NOT COUNT MS MAPLE OUT DAMNN
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Up next, from #TeamSea, it's Katrina Velarde!
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Katrina Velarde "I Am Changing"

Aili James: *stands and claps* I thought this was a great performance! I wouldn’t say it was one of your best but I definitely felt the words and that’s a big thing for me. I don’t know exactly, it just left me wanting more ☹.

Michael: I was not expecting this from you at all. I didn't even know this existed. You absolutely killed this performance. It got better as the performance went on and you killed the notes at the end. This is definitely in my Top 3 versions that I have listened to. Fantastic job!

Sea: SLAY QUEEN! Another SUPERB PERFORMANCE FROM MY QUEEN! You have been one of my favourites from BEFORE DAY 1, and I'm so proud to see how far you've come! I adored this :D
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Next, from #TeamMichael, it's Dimash!
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Dimash "Opera 2"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND SCREAMS AND CLAPS* OMFG YUSSS DIMASH!!! You are just such a talented vocalist and this was a truly stunning performance! You have this musicality about you that is amazing and when you were doing those HIGH NOTES/OPERA NOTES!?!?!? MY LORD! MY WIG! SNATCHED!

Michael: HOW HIGH CAN YOU SING? The windows in my house have shattered. It has been a joy having you on my team and so glad you have a chance to win it all. We were between two performances but went with this one since it was shorter and some coach don't like long performances. Anyways exceptional as always!

Sea: LITERALLY FUCK OFF UGH I'M SO ANGRY AT YOU FOR STILL NOT PICVKING MY TEASM I WILL NEVER LET THIS GRUDGE GO! I AM NOW LITERALLY BEYOND SCALPED, YOU CAN SEE MY SKULL, FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Next, also from #TeamMichael, it's Beyonce!
832 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Beyonce "Listen"

Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND SINGS ALONG AND CLAPS PROUD* OMFG BEYONCE!!! YOU ARE HERE TO WIN THIS SEASON!!! Your two performances for tonight are KILLER PERFORMANCES OF YOURS! This was such a beautiful performance performed with such ELEGANCE AND SOUL I AM IN LOVE. JUST BRILLIANT!!!

Michael: YOU BETTER SING! Im so glad we saved this performance for the finale because this is one of your best performances ever. Usually the person who sings this song on music shows ends up winning the season and there is a reason for that. I think its finally time you win this damn show after being close many times!

Sea: Excellent :D You have grown MASSIVELY for me. You came from the back, and here you are, standing in the finale! This has to be your BEST for me! I ADORED this so much more than all of your others :DDD

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!