This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: Top 6 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: Top 6 Live..

1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Back with her RnB vocals, it's Candice Boyd!
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Candice Boyd "Ex-Factor"
.be
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation and claps* Candice! You have been delivering these amazing performances one of the other and this yet another soulful performance! Your voice is like perfectly fitted for these types of songs and I have been loving your journey on the show! I just hope this performance is enough for you as the others have really stepped it up!
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*stand & claps* Interesting song choice, you definitely did a great rendition but this this didn't appeal to me so much. It was ended so quick like I want to see more and it worries me that you're might gonna leave tonight. It just sucks because you start this season with guns blazing and it saddens me as you didn't retain it.
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* I was nervous for you last week because you definitely had one of your weaker performances then. But this performance you got back on track where you left off when you were making top 3 in the competition. I would hope this is enough for you to more on tonight!
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

Once again you are showing your range with what your vocals can do which is what you always do great at every time. Those notes perked my attention with how you can hit them so easily which is a sight to see but I’m having déjà vu vibes with how the energy isn’t there yet again and feels like it is a repeated performance. The one thing which is great every time is your range but I would like to see you do something different and provide that much needed energy.
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
She came in like a "Wrecking Ball", it's Christina Grimmie!
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Christina Grimmie "Wrecking Ball"
.be
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION CRYING AND CLAPS PROUD* CHRISTINA!!! THIS IS AN ICONIC PERFORMANCE!!!! Like I remember watching your Blind Audition when you sang this song and THIS SOUNDS EVEN BETTER! Like you just have this absolutely stunning tone and I love listening to it over and over again! This was yet another KILLER performance from you! I AM SUPER PROUD OF YOU CHRISTINA!!! Especially since I think I know which performance is coming next and I AM LIVING FOR IT!!!
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*stand & claps* I must say that the first part is so weak and I just don't like the song choice & arrangement but the latter part were absolutely astonishing and that saves the performance! I just wished you do better on the next round because I'm rooting for you.
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* It might be just me but I would of rather seen the audition version of this song. I just think the audition was more captivating and would of ranked better. This was still a fantastic performance from you but I hope that this doesnt cost you tonight!
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* I have got chills throughout this performance as you are showing your power and I am amazed by your determination. This is the recipe of making a success and you took it by the hand because the energy was very high and that ending had me shook with how you deliver those high notes after all of that. You put on a show tonight that took my heart and had a crazy amount of energy with the right amount of power to make something special.
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Showing her country side, it's the comeback artist Alisan Porter!
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter "Desperado"
1286 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation and claps* LOL! I remember crucifying this performance back in Season 5 because I was worried back then it wasn’t good enough for you to make Finale night BUT like in Season 4 and probably now, it is GOOD ENOUGH! Like honestly relistening to this performance, the more and more I start to really like it! Like you just take your time with this performance and provide some stunning moments throughout the performance that really stands out. I love that you took on a country song and your voice just soared in this performance!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!