This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 25: Adam Lambert

Topic » Audition 25: Adam Lambert

1258 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Adam Lambert "One"
1258 days 6 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

I havent worked with you at all with my experience as a judge and I would love for this season to begin that. I think you have a fantastic voice and with the right song choices we could easily see you in the finale this season. Please come to #TeamMichael !!
1258 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

Your voice is always a hit or miss to me. It really does depend on song choice for you. This was a great song choice as it showed off your strong voice and I'm proud of you. I just don't want to give you false hope on my team.
1257 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
*doesn't press button*

I actually gonna take you in case I didn't got  Joe or Chris.. So happy Michael turned for you! You've been robbed a lot of times and i hope that you get further in this season.
1257 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn't press button*

Adam I am a fan of your voice! This performance the quality wasn’t the best and so your voice was a little muffled to begin with but then you picked up and I was impressed! I just don’t think you’d fit into my team this season, I’m sorry.
1257 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Adam Lambert!
You have turned 1 chair!

Adam Lambert is on #TeamMichael!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!