This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamTaylor: Battle 4 - Sam Bailey vs. Charice

Topic » #TeamTaylor: Battle 4 - Sam..

1429 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Sam Bailey "Who's Loving You"

Charice "I Will Survive"
1429 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sam Bailey - *STANDS & THROWS SHOES*
WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!!?!!!!!! I am just. Wow this was literally brilliant you are a beast Sam!! I am gobsmacked rn!! This is such a hard song to sing and you did it with ease!!! You look so comfortable on stage and I love that about you!!! Bravo <3333

Charice - *STANDS & THROWS SHOES*
WHAAAA DID I DO?!?! Putting you both together was a huge mistake and I have to say this was the best battle from my team this season!! Wow you made this song your own which is super hard to do! I didn’t see those dance moves coming. I almost choked on my cronut!! This left me GAGGED!! <3333

Taylor - This was THE best battle pairing from my team!!! You both brought it and I am in love with you both as singers But the winner is….
SAM BAILEY!!!!! <333

Charice I cannot let you go……… *SLAMS SAVE BUTTON* You are staying on #TeamTaylor I feel like you have so much more to bring this show <333333333 CONGRATULATIONS
1429 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Sam Bailey!!!
You have won this Battle!!!

Coaches, Charice is now available for a steal/save!
1428 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Charice!!!
You have been SAVED by Taylor!
1428 days 8 hours ago
chris2pei
OMG!! Thank you so much Taylor. <333
Good to see Charice get that saved.
1427 days 20 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
wow i didn't even notice this thank you Taylor!!
1427 days 20 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
cannot believe i got that save thanks Chris

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!