This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: Top 7 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: Top 7 Live..

1289 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Up first, singing "Cry Baby" it's Alisan Porter!
1289 days 15 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Why is alisans song so ironic to me rn
1289 days 15 hours ago
J4ckWilko
And anyway guys you should be calling me

BRITNEY
1289 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
And there goes his internet
1289 days 15 hours ago
stuartlittle16
WE鈥橪L BE RIGHT BACK AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL BREAK
1289 days 15 hours ago
chris2pei
馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
1289 days 15 hours ago
stuartlittle16
1289 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Omg his last name is killing me
1289 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
*visits flexsealproducts dot com*

Wow Aili's sponsors this year are really interesting. I wonder why Wendy's pulled out...
1289 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
OKAY I'M BACK
1289 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter "Cry Baby"
1289 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation and throws shoes* ALISAN!!! I forgot how GREAT this performance is!!! Like honestly the grit and passion in this performance is off the charts!!! Like you really took your time with this performance and then brought out some KILLER NOTES at the RIGHT TIME!!!! This was absolutely amazing and amazing to watch!
1289 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation*  DAYM You're just getting better and better. Even though I'm not familiar with the song you definitely given it a great rendition and killed it. I've felt so much power in this and when you pulled those high notes it was executed properly.
1289 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* I think you've been amazing laying out your performances this season because every week that goes by you get better and better with your performances. This was another fantastic performance from you and looking at the setlist I think you are safe tonight.
1289 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* Now this was a sizzling performance that got me here on my heart as your energy was brought out in all it鈥檚 glory tonight. I really love seeing you put everything you have in the tank right here as the amount of energy was incredible as you own that stage with those high notes being the cherry on top. This was quite impressive with you gaining confidence with every performance and this was great to see that with the variety you can accomplish.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!