This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 4 ❄

Topic » EPISODE 4 ❄

1690 days 5 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
A freaky-looking blue lady walks into the house. She is dressed in a dark exorcist cloak, She takes off the cloak and reveals herself as a beautiful ice queen

Ice Queen: Sssh! Listen! I snuck in here with my ice powers to try and save you, but I am afraid I cannot do that as I overused my ice powers trying to get in here. But I might be able to save one of you. I need a spouse or else my Ice Kingdom will disown me. But I want the best ruler for my kingdom.

the ice queen would give you all a sheet with a couple questions.

Ice Queen: Answer these for me. The person who gives me the best answers will win my heart!

Stomping is heard, as it gets closer and closer.

Ice Queen: I need to leave! I will be back soon. Goodbye my sweethearts!

the ice queen would quickly put back on her exorcist cloak and diguise herself as one of the workers and leave.

An angry man would soon come in and check the room, then leave after finding nothing.

You all know this could get you out of here, so you NEED to fill in this sheet!

The sheet reads:

𝒩𝒢𝓂𝑒:                                           
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’½π‘œπ’·π’·π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ?:                   
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’Ήπ‘œ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“π‘œπ‘œπ“€ π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝒾𝓃 𝒢 π“…π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒ?:
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉'π“ˆ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒢𝓁 𝒹𝒢𝓉𝑒?
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉'π“ˆ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’»π’Άπ“‹π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ π’Έπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“Ž?:
π’²π‘œπ‘œ 𝓂𝑒:
π’Ÿπ‘’π“ˆπ’Έπ“‡π’Ύπ’·π‘’ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“π’»:
π’²π‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒷𝑒 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‰π‘œ π“‡π“Šπ“ƒ π’Άπ“Œπ’Άπ“Ž π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ 𝓂𝑒?:

The queen will come back in 48hrs. You must give her your letter when she arrives. Wooing the queen will be VERY important later on.
If you cannot read the font, please tell me and I will change it.
1684 days 4 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Ice Queen: I am back, my sweethearts!

You would all give in your applications.

Ice Queen: Alright, let's see..

SEAYABOOP'S FORM:
𝒩𝒢𝓂𝑒:  Seayaboop                                         
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’½π‘œπ’·π’·π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ?: Writing and growing ice cube babies               
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’Ήπ‘œ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“π‘œπ‘œπ“€ π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝒾𝓃 𝒢 π“…π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒ?: Personality, and ice
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉'π“ˆ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒢𝓁 𝒹𝒢𝓉𝑒? In a winter wonderland
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉'π“ˆ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’»π’Άπ“‹π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ π’Έπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“Ž?: candycane
π’²π‘œπ‘œ 𝓂𝑒: You look cold today, babe
π’Ÿπ‘’π“ˆπ’Έπ“‡π’Ύπ’·π‘’ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“π’»: I enjoy the cold an winter, and I haTe summer. I like growing baby ice cubes. I'm a very flexible person, and I'll do anything my lover asks
π’²π‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒷𝑒 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‰π‘œ π“‡π“Šπ“ƒ π’Άπ“Œπ’Άπ“Ž π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ 𝓂𝑒?: Of course

PORG'S FORM:
𝒩𝒢𝓂𝑒:   Porg                                   
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’½π‘œπ’·π’·π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ?:  I enjoy Fishing, Football, and reading.                 
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’Ήπ‘œ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“π‘œπ‘œπ“€ π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝒾𝓃 𝒢 π“…π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒ?: A funny, good looking, all around enjoyable person
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉'π“ˆ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒢𝓁 𝒹𝒢𝓉𝑒? Dinner at a fancy restaurant, with going to visit a waterfall at the end
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉'π“ˆ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’»π’Άπ“‹π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ π’Έπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“Ž?: Kit kat bars!
π’²π‘œπ‘œ 𝓂𝑒: I will make everybody in your kingdom love me!
π’Ÿπ‘’π“ˆπ’Έπ“‡π’Ύπ’·π‘’ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“π’»: Charming, good looking, funny guy.
π’²π‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒷𝑒 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‰π‘œ π“‡π“Šπ“ƒ π’Άπ“Œπ’Άπ“Ž π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ 𝓂𝑒?: Yes

XACTER'S FORM:
𝒩𝒢𝓂𝑒: Xacter Dunkirk                                           
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’½π‘œπ’·π’·π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ?: Accounting, lying, and exploiting the weak.                   
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’Ήπ‘œ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“π‘œπ‘œπ“€ π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝒾𝓃 𝒢 π“…π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒ?: Anyone willing to deal with my desires so I can melt their heart.
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉'π“ˆ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒢𝓁 𝒹𝒢𝓉𝑒?: Anything where I'm not shelling out thousands of dollars.
𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉'π“ˆ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’»π’Άπ“‹π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ π’Έπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“Ž?: Skittles, but on fire.
π’²π‘œπ‘œ 𝓂𝑒: I will do your taxes.
π’Ÿπ‘’π“ˆπ’Έπ“‡π’Ύπ’·π‘’ π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡π“ˆπ‘’π“π’»: Dead inside and a nerd.
π’²π‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒷𝑒 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‰π‘œ π“‡π“Šπ“ƒ π’Άπ“Œπ’Άπ“Ž π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ 𝓂𝑒?: Yeah. I'm not looking to die?

Ice Queen: Okay, so..

Baylor, you didn't fill it in. Do you not love me?

Seayaboop, ooh, that Woo Me gives me the chills! But, er.. You are a banana, and you're permanently drunk..and something tells me you don't like the cold that much.

Xacter, those skittles on fire..not the biggest fan of those, they uh, may or may not have melted my mother alive, so..

Porg, I'll deal with the fishing and the waterfalls, but don't get me too near them. They can, uhm, melt me as well, but I LOVE kit-kat bars!

Ice Queen: I have made my decision.

My new love is..
1684 days 4 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Porg!!
1684 days 4 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Ice queen: My handsome king, we can eat kit-kat bars together next to my favorite romantic frozen lake! But first, I have a special task for you.
1684 days 4 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
You must choose to revive one of your dead friends! You have 48hrs.
1683 days 17 hours ago
SeaViper
I KNEW IT WOULD BE A REVIVAL!
1682 days 7 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Check in open
1682 days 6 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Ice Queen: I will do whatever you want, my king.

The Ice Queen murmurs a spell and blue particles arise from her hands.
1682 days 6 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
She finishes the spell and the room is silent, until..
1682 days 6 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
TEATHEORY walks through the door!
1682 days 6 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Teatheory rushed to Porg and gives him a big hug.

Ice queen: Back off, that's my king!

Teatheory stops hugging Porg.

The ice queen murmurs a quick spell upon Teatheory. Teatheory is immune until Episode 6, or in other words, is safe for next episode. The ice queen puts the same spell on Porg, but before she can make him safe forever, is disrupted by the running of feet.

Ice queen: Goodbye my king!

The ice queen would kiss Porg, before putting on a black cloak and leaving the mansion.

Men would burst through the door.

Man: I could've sworn she was here..

Deep voice: Well you didn't swear enough!

Another man would kick him in the shin, making him throb and fall in pain. He would moan with the injury, before being dragged away.

Deep voice: You all..wait, didn't I kill you? Ugh. That bastard. You all better not be having some funny business with Elsa, or you'll all die. You and the ice bitch.
1679 days 15 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
- END EP4 -

open group

MURDER AT THE CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY πŸŽ„

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!