27 days 1 hour ago
gumball221520
Sorry guys I’m still moving and time is very limited but we are almost done
27 days ago
gumball221520
------EVICTION IS STARTING------
27 days ago
gumball221520
From secret powers to blown up games, it shows that nobody can be safe. Welcome to Big Brother!
27 days ago
gumball221520
Previously on Big Brother! Cindy was blindsided and sent packing out of the house! After Cindy's eviction the Head of Household was a must win and Sarah pulled out a victory! During the nomination Ceremony Sarah nominated Luca and Dean. With the eviction closing in the Veto was all out war with over 30 votes cast! Luca won the Power of Veto and took himself off the block forcing Sarah to make a difficult decision on who should go up. She failed to make her re-nom and by random Xoclin was forced onto the block! Tonight, who will be evicted from the Big Brother House? And who will win the Secret power and will the house be paranoid? Find out now on Big Brother!
27 days ago
gumball221520
Good evening im Gumball Watterson! Welcome to Big Brother. Tonight the Secret Power will be given to a houseguest. Will that power help whoever gets it? We will find out about that a little later on. But first, Dean or Xoclin will be leaving the house. All of the votes are in. It's time to reveal the results to the houseguests.
27 days ago
gumball221520
*T.V turns on*

Hello Houseguests! Welcome to the 4th eviction. Tonight either Xoclin or Dean will be leaving the house and the power will be given out. Let's get to it.
27 days ago
gumball221520
Once I reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, gather their belongings and leave the Big Brother House.
27 days ago
gumball221520
By a vote of 7-1...
Dean, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House!
27 days ago
gumball221520
Houseguests, the secret power has been given to the winner! Was it you? Only that person will know! However, it is completely up to that person to reveal that they got it don't come to me asking who lol
27 days ago
gumball221520
Everyone the Secret Power #2 poll will be up shortly! HOH will be tomorrow at 5 PM EST/4 PM CENTRAL See you there!

Remember to Expect the Unexpected!

Goodnight Houseguests!

*T.V turns off*
27 days ago
gumball221520
Who will win HOH? We will find out tomorrow!

From outside the Big Brother House, i'm Gumball Watterson

Goodnight

open group

Gumball's Gameshows S1 (DAY 38)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!