This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 | KaSuri

Topic » Tribal Council #7 | KaSuri

1679 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Abel M./Russell11
Absolita P./Absol
Bobby K./bklimas
Cameron K./Giraffez
Chandler H./Chandelier
Isiah M./legend_of_link
Jordan M./jman96
Kyle B./Kyle12212
Nahuel V./nahuelaqua300
Newz O./OldNewz
Ryan L./RL10
Sanda L./Imopink1

-

Absolita has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

Before their game ended, Alan used his Soul Wish on Newz. Newz has immunity tonight and cannot be voted for.

Before their game ended, Julian used his Soul Wish on Chandler. Chandler has immunity tonight and cannot be voted for.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by September 15th @ 6:30 pm EST **

-

Along with your votes, send in who you would grant your Soul Wish to in the case you are the one voted off tonight.

Soul Wish: Eliminated contestants will be able to make one last wish before they leave the game, granting automatic immunity to anyone for one round. This power is non-transferable and will not be announced who was granted immunity until the person attends tribal council. If the player who is given immunity doesn't attend tribal council, it will be transferred over until they attend. This will be in play until up and including final six tribal council. You also have the option of not granting it to anyone if you wish.
1679 days 5 hours ago
Russell11
Question
1679 days 5 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
I'll take a question.
1679 days 5 hours ago
legend_of_link
Question
1679 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
Question
1679 days 5 hours ago
RL10
Question
1679 days 5 hours ago
jman96
Question please
1679 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Abel - Going into this merge, it's very clear if Old Tsuki sticks together they'll have a clear majority. Does that possibility scare you?

Nahuel - How crucial is this vote? Will this effect possibly the rest of the game?

Isiah - How trusting are you of the people you're voting with tonight?

Chandler - This is your second soul wish! Were you surprised to see you get another one? Also do you think your safety will possibly effect how you'll end up voting tonight?

Ryan - Going into this tribal, what's your criteria for this vote?

Jordan - Has there been any talks of idols? How scary is it knowing there's possible idols out there and will that effect tonight's vote?
1678 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
Abel - Going into this merge, it's very clear if Old Tsuki sticks together they'll have a clear majority. Does that possibility scare you?

Yes, that possibility does scare me very much actually, not because I’ll get voted out but because I’ll get voted out for a bullshit reason. Only one person here would truly benefit from me going tbh and there’s only one person here who I would truly be targeting if I somehow, some way ended up staying. So just keep that in mind.
1678 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
Feel free to ask me more questions. It’s my last night anyways.
1678 days 9 hours ago
legend_of_link
Isiah - How trusting are you of the people you're voting with tonight?

Im fairly trusting of the people around as much as you can trust people here. For right now I do believe that people are telling me the truth and not just playing for a fool
1678 days 7 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler - This is your second soul wish! Were you surprised to see you get another one? Also do you think your safety will possibly effect how you'll end up voting tonight?

Not too much surprise since Julian and I are friends but I don't know ... Being saved makes me more comfortable about voting because I know I can't leave but it doesn't change the way I vote. I would vote the same whether I was saved or not. I just get less paranoid
1678 days 6 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Nahuel - How crucial is this vote? Will this effect possibly the rest of the game?

Yes, my vote is crucial and I don't know if it's going to totally change the game.
1678 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...
1678 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it now's the time to do so.
1678 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
*stands up*

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!