This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 | Kama

Topic » Tribal Council #5 | Kama

1680 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Abel M./Russell11
Alan D./AlanDuncan
Chandler H./Chandelier
Julian W./TheSexiestDude990
Kyle B./Kyle12212
Nahuel V./nahuelaqua300
Newz O./OldNewz

-

Before their games ended, Drew used his Soul Wish on Chandler. Chandler has immunity tonight and cannot be voted for.

Before their games ended, Jay used his Soul Wish on Kyle. Kyle has immunity tonight and cannot be voted for.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by September 13th @ 6:30 pm EST **

Along with your votes, send in who you would grant your Soul Wish to in the case you are the one voted off tonight.

Soul Wish: Eliminated contestants will be able to make one last wish before they leave the game, granting automatic immunity to anyone for one round. This power is non-transferable and will not be announced who was granted immunity until the person attends tribal council. If the player who is given immunity doesn't attend tribal council, it will be transferred over until they attend. This will be in play until up and including final six tribal council. You also have the option of not granting it to anyone if you wish.
1680 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll take a question
1680 days 8 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
I'll take a question
1680 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
I'll take a question
1680 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
I'm immune? LOL
1680 days 8 hours ago
Russell11
Question please
1680 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Newz - Today’s immunity was very close. How does it feel knowing one of your games is about to end just by one point and how crucial is tonight’s tribal?

Nahuel - With only 5 people being eligible to be voted for tonight, how nervous does that make you feel?

Chandler - How does it feel to be safe tonight? Are you surprised Drew willed his Soul Wish to you?

Abel - Will previous tribal lines come into play tonight, or is it more than that?
1679 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
Abel - Will previous tribal lines come into play tonight, or is it more than that?

They definitely will, which is pretty unfortunate because that means I’m on the chopping block which sucks because there’s really no benefit to getting me out. I’m loyal af and I already have enemies in the game on the other tribe, so I would think it would be common sense for my tribe to keep me, but hey common sense obviously isn’t too common nowadays. It just sucks.
1679 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler - How does it feel to be safe tonight? Are you surprised Drew willed his Soul Wish to you?

It feels good. A little surprise but not so much. I believe I went to one of the few people who spoke to Drew so thanks for that Drew. Being safe right now it's amazing because a swap can always be unpredictable.
1679 days 11 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Nahuel - With only 5 people being eligible to be voted for tonight, how nervous does that make you feel?

Well Ian, I have mixed feelings between: Nervous and Safe. I'm getting along with the tribe (except for someone), but I think this Tribal Council will be doing well tonight.
1679 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...
1679 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it now's the time to do so.
1679 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*
1679 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1679 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Abel

That's 1 vote Abel
1679 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Abel

That's 2 votes Abel

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!