This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 | Kama

Topic » Tribal Council #2 | Kama

1683 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Abel M./Russell11
Cameron K./Giraffez
Jay S./Peterparker16
Josh M./MrOrange890
Julian W./TheSexiestDude990
Kyle B./Kyle12212
Nahuel V./nahuelaqua300
Yuno G./Yuno

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by September 10th @ 6:30 pm EST **

Along with your votes, send in who you would grant your Soul Wish to in the case you are the one voted off tonight.

Soul Wish: Eliminated contestants will be able to make one last wish before they leave the game, granting automatic immunity to anyone for one round. This power is non-transferable and will not be announced who was granted immunity until the person attends tribal council. If the player who is given immunity doesn't attend tribal council, it will be transferred over until they attend. This will be in play until up and including final six tribal council. You also have the option of not granting it to anyone if you wish.
1683 days 6 hours ago
Kyle12212
Ill take a question
1683 days 6 hours ago
Russell11
^
1683 days 6 hours ago
Peterparker16
I'll take a question
1683 days 6 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
I'll take a question 馃榿
1683 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kyle - After this tribal, the numbers will be 9 v 7. Does it scare you that you鈥檒l be down in numbers compared to the other tribe?

Abel - With the Constant Mutiny twist in play, how many more mutinies do you think will take place this season?

Jay - With all of the drama in the main skype chat, are you fearful of your position later on in this game?

Nahuel - Criteria for tonight鈥檚 vote? Is it simple to just vote out an inactive or do you believe there鈥檚 more to it?
1683 days 3 hours ago
Peterparker16
Jay - With all of the drama in the main skype chat, are you fearful of your position later on in this game?

Definitely, but then again I'm almost sure we are all joking around but I could be wrong. Going into merge will be trouble or even if we have a swap, I'll be in hot waters.
1683 days 3 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Nahuel - Criteria for tonight鈥檚 vote? Is it simple to just vote out an inactive or do you believe there鈥檚 more to it?

I don't know what would be the correct way to answer that, but, I tell you that we have to keep trying to win the challenges and having inactive people doesn't help (obviously), but I don't think inactive people YES or YES it's the only reason for vote someone. The personality and ability of the challenges should also be important, if one of those two is not your forte or you are too much to prove it (challenge's mainly), you probably have problems in the tightrope.
1683 days 1 hour ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - After this tribal, the numbers will be 9 v 7. Does it scare you that you鈥檒l be down in numbers compared to the other tribe?

It doesn't, tribal lines usually don't play much of a role on this site. We'll just have to see what happens
1682 days 10 hours ago
Russell11
Abel - With the Constant Mutiny twist in play, how many more mutinies do you think will take place this season?

I actually don鈥檛 think we鈥檒l see too many more mutinies to be honest but then again I could be wrong
1682 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...
1682 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1682 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*nobody stands*
1682 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1682 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Josh (Self-vote)

That's 1 vote Josh
1682 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Yuno

That's 1 vote Yuno, 1 vote Josh

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!