This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 | Tsuki

Topic » Tribal Council #1 | Tsuki

1684 days ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Absolita P./Absol
Alan D./AlanDuncan
Bobby K./bklimas
Chandler H./Chandelier
Drew B./Tester
Isiah M./legend_of_link
Jordan M./jman96
Newz O./OldNewz
Ryan L./RL10
Sanda L./Imopink1

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by September 9th @ 6:30 pm EST **
1684 days ago
OldNewz
I'll take a question
1684 days ago
jman96
Question.
1684 days ago
AlanDuncan
Question
1684 days ago
jman96
please
1684 days ago
Imopink1
I’ll take one
1684 days ago
Saftronbtr999
Newz - How do you think the twist of a constant mutiny will effect the game?

Jordan - Looking at your tribe currently, do you think you guys will have a chance to beat them in future challenges? What went wrong with the first one?

Alan - Is this vote just simply taking out someone who is straight up inactive now or will it be about voting off people who might not necessarily be loyal to the tribe later on

Sanda - Now when I was thinking of a twist for this season, I certainty did not expect for anyone to take the option to mutiny on the first challenge. Any regrets at all looking back on that decision?
1684 days ago
Chandelier
question
1684 days ago
legend_of_link
question
1683 days 23 hours ago
Absol
what they said
1683 days 23 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - Looking at your tribe currently, do you think you guys will have a chance to beat them in future challenges? What went wrong with the first one?

i think we will have a chance. we just didn't have enough people outside of the game supporting us. i think that we can bounce back and win the next challenge.
1683 days 22 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chandler - Would you consider tonight's vote to ultimately bond the tribe closer or to take out an easy target?  Are majority alliances a concern this early into the game?

Isiah - What were your thoughts on tonight's drama in the Skype chat?

Absolita - What are factors that make someone a target this early on into the game?
1683 days 17 hours ago
Imopink1
Sanda - Now when I was thinking of a twist for this season, I certainty did not expect for anyone to take the option to mutiny on the first challenge. Any regrets at all looking back on that decision?

I have no regrets at all. I joined the tribe with the biggest net worth you can never go wrong where more money is involved. I also removed myself from the toxic diseases that Abel is carrying.
1683 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz - How do you think the twist of a constant mutiny will effect the game?

Hopefully in a drastic way. This season needs the rating boost after that first immunity challenge.
1683 days 10 hours ago
legend_of_link
Isiah - What were your thoughts on tonight's drama in the Skype chat?

I think it was big factor in Sandra reason as to why she switched tribes so early.
1683 days 10 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Yes

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!