This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | East Blue

Topic » Reunion | East Blue

1690 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Again, thanks for playing all... Until next time!

Ian, out x
1690 days 17 hours ago
LEANNA
Hugs Logan
1690 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hey Leanna
1690 days 17 hours ago
LEANNA
Wish I had been premerge
1690 days 17 hours ago
LEANNA
Luckily the premsde ‘allowed me to stay’ long enough to merge 😂
1690 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
This game nearly made me quit tengaged for a month because of how despicable it is to take an active out over an inact for first boot. It was originally supposed to be Ashton until seeing a day inact player.
1690 days 17 hours ago
MoooHades
1690 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
Congrats to Ashton, all jokes and drama aside. For the very short time I was here I tried my hardest to create an alliance that could counter a pre-existing alliance prior to the season starting.

I also wanna apologise to Ian for quitting. It was partly due to the fact that I knew I would be at the highest, a early merge boot due to the large alliance already created, and partly since I’m in multiple other Survivor series’, which I can happily say I’m in the Finale in one (and most likely going to win) and guaranteed F3 in the other (with the Finale having a F2).

I will say I regret applying this season mainly since I have way more that I showed and if you ever host a “Second Chance” type season id happily take another chance if I was offered.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!