This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #16 — Skyros

Topic » Immunity Challenge #16 —..

1207 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
In this fixed endurance competition, you will have to mail me every 2 minutes, as close to the dot as possible, for a total of 20 minutes.

Whenever you are ready, you must start by sending a GO message to me.

You must then mail *clings onto wall* every subsequent 2 minutes from that starter mail, for the duration of 20 minutes. That means in total you need to send 10 mails, ending on the 20 minute mark from your GO post.

The entire time I will be going off the timestamps in MY inbox. If there a timestamps issues you may provide proof from your own timestamps in your production chat but it must be video proof where you are refreshing the page, must be done before the challenge end.

Every second you are off each exact 2 minute mark via the mail timestamps will be added together, to create a total penalty time of all the seconds you were off the precisely set time.

You must post every 2 minutes after the GO mail.

The player with the least penalty points in total will win IMMUNITY/REWARD, In the event of a tie it'll go to the player who finished this first.

This is due 12/29 at 12 PM EST.
1206 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jacob — 0 penalty points
David — 4 penalty points
Eddie — 63 penalty points
Cub — 5 penalty points

Jacob wins Immunity/Reward
1206 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Cub and Christian
1206 days 18 hours ago
NicoleF
53 min agoBOBROCKS333
Cub and Christian

https://media.tenor.com/images/e14f154227e1a013741b632070c71dbb/tenor.gif

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!