This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13 — Skyros

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13 —..

1191 days ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome to today's immunity challenge!

Today's challenge is called ""Hold On Tight"

To start, you must mail me: START MY TIME. After you do that, you must wait out at least 5 minutes before you mail me your first official phrase. If you do not send this mail, I will issue you a 10 MINUTE TIME PENALTY.

Your objective is simple, every 5 MINUTES you must mail me the phrase

MAINTAINS BALANCE ON BOARD

You must wait AT LEAST 5 MINUTES before you mail me the official phrase again, if you are even a second early from your last mail then your mail will not count and you must wait a new 5 minutes.

Now, for each time you are successfully able to do this, you will have 5 minutes added to your time.

Whenever you think you are done, you must mail me STEPS OFF OF MY BOARD. You can send this without waiting 5 minutes from your last mail, but if you do not send this mail then you will be issued a 15 MINUTE TIME PENALTY, so make sure you remember to do this.

But do know, that if you wait longer than 15 minutes to send another mail, then your run will officially be ended even if you did not send in the STEPS OFF OF MY BOARD phrase.

Person who lasts the longest on their board, will win Immunity/Reward!

**This challenge ends on the 25th at 7 PM EST. The vote will be due on the 26th at 6:30 PM EST**

Good Luck!
1191 days ago
Dinosauro27
Happy holidays see y'all on the 26th
1189 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Christian B. wins Immunity/Reward with 785 Minutes!

** This season during the merge portion, the immunity winner will be able to select two people to get an additional guess each round. These selections must be made publicly in the immunity thread for it to count, this isn't required; meaning the immunity winner can pick no one if they'd like **
1189 days 9 hours ago
nmh95
I- go off!
1189 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
woo Kirby dance
1188 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
Cub and Dino

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!