This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules & Regulations — Skyros

Topic » Rules & Regulations —..

1228 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Challenges

- Live Challenges will usually be at 7:00 PM EST, could be pushed back due to tribal re-vote or turned into a semi-live challenge.

Tribal Council

- Tribal votes will usually be due at 6:30 PM EST.
- You are allowed to change your vote as many times as you'd like during the voting period.
- If you self-vote three times throughout the season, you will be medically evacuated from the game, if this event takes place during the jury stage you will be removed as a jury member as well. In the event a med-evac takes place, tribal will be cancelled for that round.
- Ties are resolved by re-votes of course, Re-votes will always be due 30 minutes after the votes are due. If you don't submit a re-vote, I will take your original vote. If you believe that you will be unable to make it online on time, you will be allowed to send a vote list just in case. If there is a second tie, we will draw rocks. The only people immune from a rock draw are the people who the tie was between and if someone has individual immunity in the form of a challenge or an idol usage. Chatzy will be used to decide who goes home on rocks.
- If you don't re-vote during a re-vote, your vote will just not be counted.
- At any time, if only four members are remaining on a tribe at the merge, and there is a tie, we will not re-vote. A tiebreaker in the form of rocks between the people voted for will take place.

Idols

- Hidden Immunity Idols will work in a way that will be explained during the premiere of this season.

- Idol Transfers are allowed. If you are on the same tribe, you just have to make a mail including the person you are transferring it to and myself. If it's a cross-tribal transfer, a public forum must be made. When transferring an idol, I will not confirm if it is real or fake, just that the idol was transferred.

Example of a cross-tribal transfer: https://tengaged.com/group/9684-ians-survivor-s13-skyros/forum/topic/23159715

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!