This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 — Yunan

Topic » Tribal Council #4 — Yunan

1478 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
ATTENDING TRIBAL:

Alf F./Electric
Clair F./haycsclair
Dakota P./Java9044
Darrius W./Darriusdabest
Ethan C./Brittney
Simon G./77sparks77
Tiffany P./Jaesus123
Tyler Mc./TMac_Elite
Will I./IceBeast

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by April 6th at 6 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1478 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair
1478 days 13 hours ago
Jaesus123
mee
1478 days 13 hours ago
TMac_Elite
meee
1478 days 12 hours ago
Electric
me
1478 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Clair - Last vote seemed like this tribe is one happy big family, would you agree with that statement or is there more going on behind the scenes?

Tiffany - Do you think its a coincidence that the tribes have been losing back and forth or do you think it could be on purpose?

TMac - Are there talks about what's to come after this tribal council? Or are people just playing short-term?

Alf - What criteria do you think people will be using for this vote?
1478 days 5 hours ago
Brittney
me
1478 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan - Is there a competitive edge to this season thus far or is everyone just kicking back and relaxing to see what's to come?
1478 days 1 hour ago
TMac_Elite
TMac - Are there talks about what's to come after this tribal council? Or are people just playing short-term?

It’d be naive to say there weren’t ANY talks. However, with this twist it makes long term discussions more difficult and less secure. The possibility of a tribe swap is in the back of everyone’s mind. I’d say the short term has a clear priority and what’s to come after that is uncertain.
1477 days 22 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Darrius
1477 days 22 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Darrius - Do you think there’s a consensus target coming into tonight’s vote?
1477 days 21 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany - Do you think its a coincidence that the tribes have been losing back and forth or do you think it could be on purpose?

I want to say that it’s on purpose however, I truly believe that this has been such a huge coincidence that each tribe has won and lost in the order not to swap. I think both tribe are fighting hard every challenge to win. With everything being we might not witness a swap at all this entire game.
1477 days 20 hours ago
77sparks77
idk if it's too late to ask for a question lol
1477 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair - Last vote seemed like this tribe is one happy big family, would you agree with that statement or is there more going on behind the scenes?

I've heard more than two names, including mine, tonight. So I don't think that's an indication of one big happy family.
1477 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes..

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1477 days 20 hours ago
Jaesus123
*looks around*

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!