This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 — Ouroboros

Topic » Tribal Council #12 —..

1525 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Attending Tribal:

Brady S./CoachWade
Brian H./FireX
Kyle B./Kyle12212
Malachi W./gumball221520
Natasha N./Blondelle
Nathan F./Nathan132
Paul M./paul028
Will F./waf96

-

Paul has individual immunity, and cannot be voted for tonight.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by February 20th at 6 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1525 days 8 hours ago
Blondelle
hellooo
1525 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Q
1525 days 8 hours ago
Kyle12212
question
1525 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Natasha - You had a lot to say after the vote last tribal council. Do you think you're in hot water tonight? If so, what is your case to stay?

Brian - You had comments directed towards you directly following last tribal's outcome, are you worried you could be a target tonight?

Kyle - 2nd round in a row now without immunity, do you think people are looking at you as a potential threat for the end-game?
1525 days 8 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - 2nd round in a row now without immunity, do you think people are looking at you as a potential threat for the end-game?

They certainly could, although the first two wins were on pretty simple challenges, so obviously I'm not a god lmao. But I trust the relationships I have in this group at the moment.
1525 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
question pls
1525 days 7 hours ago
waf96
QUESTION ME
1525 days 7 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha - You had a lot to say after the vote last tribal council. Do you think you're in hot water tonight? If so, what is your case to stay?

I've been in hot water, and it's probably where I'll remain for the rest of the game. I have no plans, no loyalties, and am basically a free agent at this point. It's a perk of being at the bottom, so either I'm going home tonight or someone decides to work with me.

The best benefit of having a loud mouth is that I could be the best meat shield this game now has to offer. Unlike some people, I can genuinely keep my lips sealed. Having a loud mouth does not equate to not being able to keep secrets and be loyal.

If it is me though, this has been an interesting journey to say the least.
1525 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
*Brian has decided to use his Self-Exile power this tribal council, Brian will not be allowed to vote and cannot be voted out this tribal council.*
1525 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Brian - You had comments directed towards you directly following last tribal's outcome, are you worried you could be a target tonight?

Not since im safe now
1524 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
I'll go tally the votes..
1524 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1524 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*
1524 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1524 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
First vote

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Nathan

That's 1 vote Nathan

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!