This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 — Ouroboros

Topic » Tribal Council #10 —..

1528 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Brady S./CoachWade
Brian H./FireX
Grace R./pinkiepie512
Kyle B./Kyle12212
Malachi W./gumball221520
Natalie S./OhNatalie
Natasha N./Blondelle
Nathan F./Nathan132
Paul M./paul028
Will F./waf96

-

Kyle has individual immunity, cannot be voted for tonight.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by February 18th at 6 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1528 days 10 hours ago
Kyle12212
q
1528 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kyle - Congratulations on your 2nd immunity win! Do you fear that your performance today will come back to haunt you in later rounds due to you eliminating pretty much everyone?
1528 days 10 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - Congratulations on your 2nd immunity win! Do you fear that your performance today will come back to haunt you in later rounds due to you eliminating pretty much everyone?

I think it could, but I've been informed that I was a target before that, so I think that ship has sailed honestly.
1528 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Q
1528 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
q
1528 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Q
1528 days 8 hours ago
Nathan132
q
1527 days 15 hours ago
OhNatalie
Me
1527 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Brian - Is there a clear path for anyone to get to the end of this game atm?

Malachi - What do you believe is the most important variable weighing on everyone's mind coming into this tribal council?

Brady - With only ten people left in this game, is it more long term alliances or voting blocs deciding who goes home?

Nathan - How many threats to win do you possibly see left in the game?  Is there a lot of them or very few individuals?

Natalie - With only 10 people left in the game, is it obvious whose on what side?
1527 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Brian - Is there a clear path for anyone to get to the end of this game atm?

A bit to early to say. But the end of the game is far from my mind atm and im sure from others as well. Were all trying to survive long enough to even thibk about it.
1527 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie - With only 10 people left in the game, is it obvious whose on what side?

No it isn't. Typically you can see that when tribal lines are still intact but I don't think they are in this game
1527 days 11 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes..
1527 days 11 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1527 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Stands
1527 days 11 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Yes Brian?

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!