This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 — Ouroboros

Topic » Tribal Council #9 —..

1527 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Brady S./CoachWade
Brian H./FireX
Christian B./FloatingToaster
Grace R./pinkiepie512
Kyle B./Kyle12212
Malachi W./gumball221520
Natalie S./OhNatalie
Natasha N./Blondelle
Nathan F./Nathan132
Paul M./paul028
Will F./waf96

-

Kyle has individual immunity, cannot be voted for tonight.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by February 17th at 6 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1527 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Malachi has decided to use his Self-Exile power this tribal council, Malachi will not be allowed to vote and cannot be voted out this tribal council.
1527 days 18 hours ago
gumball221520
Goodluck guys

*leaves to Exile*
1527 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Q
1527 days 17 hours ago
waf96
Question me
1527 days 17 hours ago
Nathan132
Me
1527 days 16 hours ago
Kyle12212
q
1527 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Brian - What type of player do you personally believe should be targetted at this first merge tribal council?

Will - How much do you think previous tribal lines will come into effect for tonight's vote?

Nathan - Do you believe this first vote will be pretty unified or will lines definitely be drawn after this?

Kyle - With this first merge vote, how good does it feel knowing you are absolutely safe tonight with that immunity necklace?
1527 days 15 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - With this first merge vote, how good does it feel knowing you are absolutely safe tonight with that immunity necklace?

It feels amazing. This is the second best time to have this, first being f4/f3, so I'm really pleased I got this one
1527 days 10 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha
1527 days 4 hours ago
waf96
Will - How much do you think previous tribal lines will come into effect for tonight's vote?

I mean we have been on 3 tribes at this point, so I personally don’t feel it’s a huge factor. You could look into it all kinds of ways but I think people very quickly are taking an individual mindset
1526 days 21 hours ago
Nathan132
Nathan - Do you believe this first vote will be pretty unified or will lines definitely be drawn after this?

First merge tribals are rarely unified, and after this tribal I hope I can get a good sense of who I can trust because it's hard to know with these online games.
1526 days 19 hours ago
FireX
Brian - What type of player do you personally believe should be targetted at this first merge tribal council?

👀👀👀👀👀
1526 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes..
1526 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1526 days 19 hours ago
OhNatalie
At least i beat my 12th placement from last time :D

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!