This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Naruhata

Topic » Final Tribal Council —..

1483 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome Dana, Eli, and Gonzalo to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Naruhata

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Aiden, Nick, Sag, Noah, Lexey, Harry, Sagar, TJ, Vlad, Vincent, and Wes voted out at the last tribal council.

Dana, Eli, and Gonzalo, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say.

Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

** Votes due by March 29th at 7:30 PM EST **

Reunion will be short after!

Good luck!
1483 days 15 hours ago
Carvalho
ME AT @SAGAR AND @WES

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2525d6b13cf9ff21065c811bc5824746/tenor.gif?itemid=5659276
1483 days 15 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Well this game was for sure a roller coaster for me and I’m 100% sure who I’m voting for, BUT I would like to embarrass Gonzalo by asking him questions he will not be able to answer!

GONZALO- I would like you to explain to the jury 3 moves in this game that YOU came up with and not your alliance

Eli- you were voted out first gal you aren’t winning!!

Richard- love you so much my ride or die this game ❤️

Anyways jury, Gonzalo stated many times in this game that he is sheeping people to get far and just for that he doesn’t deserve to win or legit any votes at all
1483 days 15 hours ago
Carvalho
GONZALO- I would like you to explain to the jury 3 moves in this game that YOU came up with and not your alliance

I'm sorry my english is too bad. No entendí lo que quisiste preguntar así que te mando un besito :)
1483 days 15 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Awesome that was the answer I was looking for :) jury he clearly cannot answer my question so he deserves a big fat 3rd place
1483 days 15 hours ago
Carvalho
Speech

First of all, I just wanna say "sorry for my bad english" I will try my best to answer all the questions that you have the best way that I can.

Second I will do tributes to each one of you, because I don't think I have the stronger way to do an essay lmao

AIDEN -
You know that I have your back 200% during the all Ikari tribe run, so I know that I can count on you to give your vote to win! I always play on your side, and was loyal during the all time, also encourage to, to do well in the EOE comp, wich sadly you didnt win. I will be forever gratefull for you to giving me your token, that token help me a lot during the game to buy some advantages. So i really appreciate. I'm here asking you to help me one more time so I can win it all!

NICK -
You know I was willing to work with you. I wasn't responsible for your eviction, because I voted Lexey in that round. What I can say to win your vote is that I make into final 3 withouth handicaps, I never use and idol, I never win inmunnity, and I never backstab to anyone of my allies. Yes, I was dramatic, annoying and overtop, but could you blame me? I don't think so... I really wish that you consider my social game or my playtrougth, to give me your vote. Because I think i really did play a nice game despite all the drama surrounded by me :)

SAG -
You where so nice to me. And I know that you would probably do Dana or Eli, so I just wanna thank you for all the nice words and support you give me during my switching tribe moment, you were really nice and always treat me with respect. So im thankfull for that

NOAH -
Same as Sag, I think I will probably not have your vote, but I wanna say thank you for being in my worst moment on the game after Aiden eviction, you are absolutly 200% different than the Noah i met 4 years back! I'm sorry that shit happen to you in TG recently, and I respect you taking time off of TG because this site is toxic and really bad when they are locking scape goats to bully.

I just wanna say something that I already say to you! You are awesome! You are smart! And you deserve all the joy in the wolrd! I watched you grow, to be a amazing person and even better man! Thanks for all Noah I love you <3

HARRY - ,
KING!!!!! You where so robbed, BUT I DID IT! WES IS GONE! So I'm happy that at least you can see that I figth for you the second you left! I always gonna have your back! Thanks for all the good moments! And for being so loyal! I will really counting on your vote this finale! And If I win, the win is for me you Harry and Vincent!!! <333 LOVE YOU MAN! I CAN'T wait to play again with you!

TJ -
Well you already know how I feel about you!. This is my 3rd tribute to you this week? LMAO
I really wanted to be in finals with you! You played and even better game than me and someone in the final 4 (LOL)

https://media1.tenor.com/images/43e4e225d85796829d2e389a3c2a1077/tenor.gif?itemid=13454974

VLAD
My FRUMOS DADDY, we have our rocky relationship during the game! But you know that I love your pressence since the begining! I think maybe I can snatch the vote from you! And I will try my best.. I think the moments that i treasure the most and jury should know is when you defend me over Wes racist remark about my english! So even if i don't have your vote and I don't win, I know a win something more important, a FRIEND <3 Thank for being such a white knigth with shiny armor to me <3

VINCENT
I DID IT!
I know that you are rooting for me! You should def being here in final 3 sadly, you where such a threat to Dana and Eli.
You know that you where my allie since week 1, so I don't think I have to say much! Because you know how already feel about you! (ADD ME as friend in TG)
https://media1.tenor.com/images/2525d6b13cf9ff21065c811bc5824746/tenor.gif
1483 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
Hello y’all.  Reading through the finale before I make my jury statements, I’m 90% sure who I’m voting for but I want to be fully informed first before I at least give you all a chance to earn my vote.
1483 days 14 hours ago
Gamerden13
Hello everyone. It's been a lot of fun, as well as mildly frustrating playing with each of you and I wish you all luck going forward. Here are my questions to you three:

Gonzalo: Since the beginning you and me were pretty close. However, by most accounts in the jury, you've been constantly flip flopping between alliances. How could I vote for someone who has allegedly been so inconsistent with their loyalties?

Eli: You basically bought your way into the final tribal council using the tokens you gathered during eoe. Can you please give me a good reason why I should vote for you that has nothing to do with you working your way here from the eoe?

Dana: You were on the immune tribe for most of the pre-merge and even for possibly half of the merge. Why should I vote for someone who hasn't faced any real danger for most of the season?

And finally, a question for you all.

If this was a final 2 tribal instead of a final 3 tribal and you just won immunity, who would you vote out and why?
1483 days 14 hours ago
jmain14
Hello everybody! Congrats to all three of you. My vote tonight is really up in the air, so I have some questions.

Eli – Once you got back from EoE, how did you readapt to being back in the game? What moves did you specifically make?

Gonzalo - Throughout the season you were an incredibly polarizing personality, to the point where most of the jury believes that you are a nonfactor to win because anybody was willing to bring you to the end because of how disliked you were. Why should we not go along with that sentiment and vote for you to win?

Dana – I have to hand it to you, you played an incredibly superb game. In that episode where you flipped on me, I have to know – why?

All three of you – make tributes for each of the jurors.
1483 days 14 hours ago
Carvalho
Gonzalo: Since the beginning you and me were pretty close. However, by most accounts in the jury, you've been constantly flip flopping between alliances. How could I vote for someone who has allegedly been so inconsistent with their loyalties?

Well those allegations are not true.
You know that because I was loyal 200% with you, and also you know that I talk to people to get their insigths and then make the best move. Also during the game I only habe one alliance (TJ/Harry/Vincent) and I was close with Vlad and Dana, so basically I just play and honest game with the same allies during pre-merge and merge. That confirmt that those allegiations are not true at all, and is pure jealousy <3

If this was a final 2 tribal instead of a final 3 tribal and you just won immunity, who would you vote out and why?

Dana, I think because she wasn't in real danger since she won the most comp during merge, she can be easily well liked. So I would evict her and take Eli with me, because I have more chances that I could win over him, since he wasnt on the game at all.

Gonzalo - Throughout the season you were an incredibly polarizing personality, to the point where most of the jury believes that you are a nonfactor to win because anybody was willing to bring you to the end because of how disliked you were. Why should we not go along with that sentiment and vote for you to win?

I don't know why people consider me annoying I didn't anything so terrible to be label has that, but probably because of that sentiment is that why I'm here after all.
I mean in the finale, Eli, Dana and Wes probably didnt consider me a target because they all think I was so dislike by the jury that they keep me over Vlad and Vincent, but I think that they are projecting they all hate on me to them, so I don't really think that the jury hates me, I mean i can count 4 people that i work in the jury, that probably they will vote for me and i only 2 more people to win actually.

I think you should vote for me because I was responsible in you eviction, I pretty much always keep you safe (even when i was in jonentsu tribe) and also, because I make into final, despite being hate for the entire cast and not using any idols or advantage, i think that this an accomplishment that Dana and Eli cannot say they did
1483 days 14 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Eli: You basically bought your way into the final tribal council using the tokens you gathered during eoe. Can you please give me a good reason why I should vote for you that has nothing to do with you working your way here from the eoe?

I mean we cant just pretend eoe didnt happen when its literally the theme of the season?

I didnt "buy my way back" using tokens i barely won the come back comp even WITH advantages i bought. I think you should vote me because I had a lot to do with this game even being on the edge. almost all of the idols and advantages played this game was because of me since i won all of them. i knew who to give each one to and i think that has a big part in why im in finals
1483 days 14 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Eli – Once you got back from EoE, how did you readapt to being back in the game? What moves did you specifically make?

right away i became the vote everyone wanted. I knew coming back i had to take out certain players because the jury were rooting for them to win. I knew Vlad was a big jury threat which is why i wanted him out right away. I knew Vincent was also a jury threat so he had to go right after him. I put myself in the middle of the Dana/wes alliance and Gonzo/Vincent alliance. They all couldve easily taken me out for 5th or 4th
1483 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Eli - First Question.  Did you know that Dana was pretty much the BIGGEST jury threat we referenced?  I felt like you just ignored that to put yourself on a higher pedestal.  Did you have plans to deal with Dana had he not won all three immunities?  If not, why on earth?  If so, how do you justify that failure?
1483 days 14 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Eli - First Question.  Did you know that Dana was pretty much the BIGGEST jury threat we referenced?  I felt like you just ignored that to put yourself on a higher pedestal.  Did you have plans to deal with Dana had he not won all three immunities?  If not, why on earth?  If so, how do you justify that failure?

LOL yes if Dana lost ANY of those immunites he would not be here. my plan was to drag Gonzo and Wes to finals and even Dana knew i wanted to do that. thats the difference between us i didnt have to win out at the end
1483 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Wes, Gonzalo, would you have voted out Dana at the final 4 had she lost immunity?
1483 days 14 hours ago
Carvalho
Yes

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!