This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 — Juunishi

Topic » Tribal Council #7 — Juunishi

1654 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Alan D./AlanDuncan
Billy V./Bvance1212
Brian C./cfff
Brittany J./LaFierceBrittany2
Gabe M./skimmilk4
Gabriel T./gabrieltrezza
Kyle W./RedsKanto
Livingston H./noobsmoke13
Logan H./lhooper902976
Morgan W./Tizian
Raul L./LaGafas
Tris A./TMAN54445

-

Alan has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by October 14th @ 6:00 pm EST **
1654 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
1654 days 16 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Alan
1654 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
1654 days 15 hours ago
LaGafas
Raul
1654 days 14 hours ago
RedsKanto
Kyle
1654 days 12 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1654 days 11 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Logan - What will you be basing your decision on tonight?

Alan - After receiving 3 votes tribal council, how good does it feel knowing your safe tonight?

Brittany - Is there a clear majority alliance running the show or does the concept of trust clusters and voting blocks exist?

Raul - Last vote was a bit of a mess, should we expect the same result tonight?

Kyle -  How much do original tribal lines play at this point into the game? Has it been that they're still intact or has everyone fractured into their own groups?

Billy - How crucial is it to ensure you're on the right side of the numbers for this specific vote?
1654 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
Kyle -  How much do original tribal lines play at this point into the game? Has it been that they're still intact or has everyone fractured into their own groups?

At this point, you can think that tribal lines are a factor, but you have to consider what everyone else thinks. And another factor is which tribal lines would they go by? The original ones or the swapped ones?
1654 days ago
Bvance1212
Billy - How crucial is it to ensure you're on the right side of the numbers for this specific vote?

Well Ian, you always want to be on the right side of the numbers. Even more so for this vote and for the votes moving forward. It is important because we saw our first idol play last night. We don't know who else has idols and whether or not they will come out tonight.
1653 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - Is there a clear majority alliance running the show or does the concept of trust clusters and voting blocks exist?

I’m honestly not sure of that yet, it seems like yesterday was a pretty straight forward vote in terms of the idol and whether or not it was going to be played so I guess we’ll get an answer tonight.
1653 days 17 hours ago
LaGafas
Raul - Last vote was a bit of a mess, should we expect the same result tonight?

I think it wasn't that big of a mess for a first merge tribal. I would expect a similar vote... 2/3 people getting votes.
1653 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan - What will you be basing your decision on tonight?
Wbo hasn't talked to me
1653 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...
1653 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1653 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!