This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 — Shōsha

Topic » Tribal Council #10 — Shōsha

1621 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Craig C./Singsongers
Gabe M./skimmilk4
Jake B./Lemjam6
Julian W./TheSexiestDude990
Nick S./NotNicky333
Ryan T./Eclipse9
TJ M./TJ2807

-

TJ has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by November 12th at 6 pm EST **
1621 days 7 hours ago
Lemjam6
1621 days 7 hours ago
Singsongers
1621 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
1621 days 6 hours ago
Eclipse9
1621 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jake - At this point in the game, do you find it to be more-so voting blocs or is there actual long-term alliances determining the votes?

Craig - What do you believe is the most important variable weighing on everyone's mind coming into this tribal council?

TJ - Do you believe there’s a clear path for anyone to get to the end of this game?

Ryan - What's the likelihood that this vote will ultimately determine alliances during this final stretch of the game?
1621 days 2 hours ago
Eclipse9
Ryan - What's the likelihood that this vote will ultimately determine alliances during this final stretch of the game?

Uh let’s say Ian, I’ve been on the bottom for the entire jury phase so far. But right now, I’m panning to the rest of players left: I’m a free agent now. Use me to get rid of the bigger threats in your alliance because why would y’all want to face off with them in the FIC? Who knows, they could possibly win out and earn a spot at FTC. Would you let that happen?

There is one big alliance consisting of Nick, TJ, Jake, Craig and Julian. Will this alliance crack? I hope so. Will this vote ultimately determine alliances? Probably. The F7 vote is always a crucial period for players to get out the big threats before it gets too late.
1620 days 14 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - Do you believe there’s a clear path for anyone to get to the end of this game?

Not really, I think anything can happen. There’s still a lot of game left, you can never be sure! I’m sure some people have an easier path to make it than others would, but i don’t think anyone has a 100% clear path to make it.
1620 days 9 hours ago
Singsongers
Craig - What do you believe is the most important variable weighing on everyone's mind coming into this tribal council?

Seeing what they think would be the best move at the moment.
1620 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ill go tally the votes...
1620 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1620 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
*Ryan stands*
1620 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1620 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan:

Firstly, I'd like to play this. This is the fucking stick. It has been sitting in One Village, denaturing into a useless piece of trash. *throws fucking stick towards fire, accidentally bounces off Gabe's head instead*

Moving on. Now that my entire alliance has been completely pagonged, this babe is the only way I can guarantee that I make it through to the Final 6. *hands Ian the idol* I'm playing this for myself. Keep hope ALIVE.
1620 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
The rules of Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol that any votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the next highest number of votes is voted out.
1620 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
This IS a hidden immunity idol. All votes cast against Ryan will NOT count.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!