This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 — Shōsha

Topic » Tribal Council #8 — Shōsha

1628 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Bubba G./Duffybutt11
Craig C./Singsongers
Gabe M./skimmilk4
Jake B./Lemjam6
Julian W./TheSexiestDude990
Nick S./NotNicky333
Ryan T./Eclipse9
TJ M./TJ2807
Zac P./ZacPed

-

Jake has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by November 10th at 6 pm EST **
1628 days 5 hours ago
Eclipse9
Question cus I'm pissed rn
1628 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ryan - Last tribal's vote was pretty close, should we expect the same result tonight?
1628 days 3 hours ago
Duffybutt11
question plz
1628 days 3 hours ago
Eclipse9
Ryan - Last tribal's vote was pretty close, should we expect the same result tonight?

Absolutely not. There's an idiot who flipped on us last tribal and sent Daniel home. If they had stuck to the alliance it would've been a 5-4-1 vote for TJ, but it isn't.

I'm just gonna put it out there, that I'm a sitting duck in this game and I'm expecting a landslide towards me tonight.

And also the person who flipped isn't getting my jury vote.

https://tenor.com/view/sips-tea-not-impressed-michaela-gif-8130716
1627 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Bubba - Last vote was very split, what does that say about this game currently and where do you see it heading?
1627 days 14 hours ago
TJ2807
Question!
1627 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
TJ - Last tribal you received four votes, were you surprised and are you nervous you could be targeted again this tribal council?
1627 days 11 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - Last tribal you received four votes, were you surprised and are you nervous you could be targeted again this tribal council?

I knew beforehand that I would likely get votes, but it's super scary to see that i came so close to going home. I'm definitely nervous for this tribal, as I'm sure anyone would be since i know for a fact 4 people wanted me out! You never know how the numbers will go, so of course it's nerve-racking that maybe people could be persuaded into finishing what was already started in targeting in!
1627 days 10 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba - Last vote was very split, what does that say about this game currently and where do you see it heading?

This game is crazy! I think it says that the game is afoot, and people are starting to play a little harder. What happened last tribal was last tribal though...ANYHTHING can happen this tribal because you never know which way the game is gunna turn.
1627 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...
1627 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1627 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1627 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*flips vote*

Gabe, that's 1 vote Gabe.
1627 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Next vote...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*flips vote*

Gabe, that's 2 votes Gabe
1627 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*flips vote*

Zac

That's 1 vote Zac, 2 votes Gabe

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!