This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Islands of Alchemy

Topic » Final Tribal Council —..

1512 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Ok So Congrats on making FTC. I was not gonna ask anything but i figured i might as well because this is a concern for the jury.

Playing this game and making moves is IMPORTANT... BUT getting to know the people you are playing with/against is just as IMPORTANT!

I would like BOTH of you to list what you learned from each of the jury members. Note i dont want game talk. What did you actually learn about them as a PERSON.
1512 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Omg I was about to ask that Brian lol
1512 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Lmaoooo
1512 days 12 hours ago
waf96
I LOVE THIS Q - Because you all are such a neat group of people!

Mal - Mal is a really cool guy who I know was having some personal issues this game, I am happy he’s back online and worked that all out, and I am just glad to have got to know him!

Paul - An 18 year old Irish boy who is just one of the most fun loving people, he almost couldn’t afford pizza though after his 18th binge!

Brady - Brady is a workhorse who is so dedicated to things he does! He can work for 12 hours and come back online ready to go! Really sweet and also I do not believe you have never been on a date!! You are too nice and lovely for that!

Brian - He is engaged to the love of his life <3 ahhhhh, he is a really kinda guy who I could go on about for a while but I shan’t embarrass him more!

Kyle - He is from Penselvanyia as well! But right now he goes to school in Coneticut.

Natasha - Natasha is a straight shooter, really cool person who I never got to know very personally but so cool!

Natalie - Nat and I never walked much personally, she is a really honest person.

Grace - Grace plays through ORG’s, is a huge survivor fan, and a really dedicated GGer! She is from Georgia and wants to be a vet which is so great!!

Chris - He is from Pennselvanyia! He is wanting tho to leave and go to Florida next year for school! Such a sweet guy.
1512 days 11 hours ago
waf96
OKAY - gonna write a little closing bc I'm EXTRA!

I hope that through these 2 days of Q/A, and reflecting on how the game went, you now can look at my game and the way I played with a stronger sense of respect.

I was not the flashiest player, I didn't need to win all the time, but I was working every day and was online, active, and dedicated. Those are all incredibly important and deserve to be restated.

I am incredibly proud of myself, and for one of my first GG's here, I think more then proving something to all of you, I proved it to myself that I can fucking do this! I gained a lot of confidence that I didn't have before, I gained some great friendships, and I would love to gain your votes for the win.

This was a great season, and I would be honoured to rep us as the winner should you choose me, but I know that in this cast of 18 we have so many strong players that I can't WAIT for all stars to see how Islands of Alchemy comes to slay!!!

Love you all - thank you for listening to me - and thank you for playing and making this such a great experience.

- Will "the sheep" F
1512 days 10 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Hey finalists I looked through everything and at first I wasn’t sure what I was gonna to do with this Final 2. However, one of you went above and beyond with this FTC, so you will be getting my vote!!!
1512 days 8 hours ago
Kyle12212
I came into this planning to not submit a vote at all, but Will your FTC performance has impressed me, congratulations on getting my vote
1512 days 8 hours ago
waf96
Awh! Thanks Kyle ❤️

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!