This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 — Ouroboros

Topic » Tribal Council #11 —..

1527 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Brady S./CoachWade
Brian H./FireX
Kyle B./Kyle12212
Malachi W./gumball221520
Natalie S./OhNatalie
Natasha N./Blondelle
Nathan F./Nathan132
Paul M./paul028
Will F./waf96

-

Natasha has individual immunity, cannot be voted for tonight.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by February 19th at 6 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1527 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Q
1527 days 10 hours ago
Kyle12212
question
1527 days 8 hours ago
waf96
Question me babe
1527 days 8 hours ago
Nathan132
q
1527 days 3 hours ago
Blondelle
Q
1526 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
q
1526 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Brian - After receiving 4 votes last tribal council, how worried are you right now?

Kyle - This is the first time you're attending the merge tribal council without that immunity necklace around your neck, worried you could be a target this tribal?

Will - Would you say sides are forming currently or are they already formed?

Nathan - Last vote was very split, what does that say about this game currently and where do you see it heading?

Natasha - Congratulations on winning immunity! Do you think you needed it tonight?

Malachi - Is there any clear winners in the game currently? Or anyone with a clear path to the end?
1526 days 17 hours ago
Blondelle
Natasha - Congratulations on winning immunity! Do you think you needed it tonight?

Considering I’ve heard my name each tribal since merge? Yeah. I needed this tonight.
1526 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Brian - After receiving 4 votes last tribal council, how worried are you right now?

I am fucking terrified actually. I got 4 last tribal so im sure i will be getting 4 again. Maybe more. Who knows when thered a island full of advanatges. I trust my people but this is a game and you always gotta be wary when the other side is spreading shit about them. But like i said im sticking with them till they want me no more. I may be a mess but im a LOYAL mess
1526 days 15 hours ago
OhNatalie
I'd like a question
1526 days 14 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - This is the first time you're attending the merge tribal council without that immunity necklace around your neck, worried you could be a target this tribal?

I could definitely be a target, but I trust my allies to keep me safe as I have been doing for them
1526 days 13 hours ago
waf96
Will - Would you say sides are forming currently or are they already formed?

HA depends who you ask tbh. I think some people think sides exist and it’s easy to think they do. BUT I think this game has a lot more layers then that and right now I couldn’t give you any formal “sides”
1526 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Natalie - After last tribal council, would you say things are set in stone or is everything up in the air tonight?
1526 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes..
1526 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!