This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 — Aerugo

Topic » Tribal Council #7 — Aerugo

1533 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Brian H./FireX
Bubba G./Duffybutt11
Emily T./EmzThorne
Grace R./pinkiepie512
Kyle B./Kyle12212
Paul M./paul028

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by February 13th at 5:30 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1533 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Q
1533 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Brian - With the new tribes, would you say things are set in stone or is everything up in the air tonight?
1533 days 3 hours ago
Kyle12212
hello
1533 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Brian - With the new tribes, would you say things are set in stone or is everything up in the air tonight?

Unless im being duked id say in terms of playing the game people seem to have a open mind and really its opened the door for new relationships and bonds to be formed. I really dont see this being original tribe vs Tribe. Granted after 2 tribe swaps id imagine that would be the case. As for the vote it seems  straight forward to me. Anything can happen and it could be something comccompletly different but ima stick with my gut and its telling me i can trust who iv talked to
1533 days 3 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Question Please :)
1532 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kyle - Do you believe this first vote will be pretty unified or will lines definitely be drawn after this?

Bubba - What type of player do you personally believe should be targetted at this tribal council?
1532 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Due to sudden changes in both hosts' schedules, votes will be due an hour later.

** Votes are NOW due by February 13th at 6:30 PM EST **
1532 days 10 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - Do you believe this first vote will be pretty unified or will lines definitely be drawn after this?

I hoping the vote is unified for the most part, we still need to win challenges over here lol
1532 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
I'll go tally the votes…
1532 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1532 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*Bubba stands*
1532 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Bubba: I am playing this on Emily.
1532 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
*Bubba hands me a carved object*

The rules of Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol that any votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the next highest number of votes is voted out.
1532 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
This IS a hidden immunity idol. All votes cast against Emily will NOT count.
1532 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Anyone else?

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!