This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 — Amestris

Topic » Tribal Council #3 — Amestris

1509 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Attending Tribal:

Brady S./CoachWade
Brian H./FireX
Bubba G./Duffybutt11
Caden C./Cadden
Chance P./WannaBeeFriends
Christian B./FloatingToaster
Matt B./mbarnish1
Will F./waf96

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by February 9th at 5:30 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1509 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1509 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
You didn't answer your last question last tribal, so

Brady - Being a returning player in this season, is there an added pressure to doing well?
1509 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - Being a returning player in this season, is there an added pressure to doing well?

Yes, especially being in my original season I was deemed the untapped potential award and I don’t want to have that be misinterpreted by my game this season. I’d hate to go out early again.
1509 days 11 hours ago
waf96
Hey! I will take a Q
1509 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Will - Are there any talks of what twists are in store for you all in the future? Or are people really only worried about what's going on in the moment?
1509 days 8 hours ago
Duffybutt11
question plz
1509 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
I'll ask you the same question I asked Brady

Bubba - Being a returning player in this season, is there an added pressure to doing well?
1508 days 21 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba - Being a returning player in this season, is there an added pressure to doing well?

I mean yeah.. but I didnt come close to winning in my first season, and I didnt win no awards... so I feel like I have a fair shot just like any other player here..And I mean, afterall, this is Tengaged...we have all played enough group games that they sorta merge into one consciousness at some point LMAO
1508 days 20 hours ago
waf96
Will - Are there any talks of what twists are in store for you all in the future? Or are people really only worried about what's going on in the moment?

Personally only whats happening now ... because ANYTHING could happen and you will drive yourself crazy if you spend all your time worrying.
1508 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
I'll go tally the votes…
1508 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1508 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*
1508 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1508 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
First vote

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Will

That's 1 vote Will
1508 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Will

That's 2 votes Will

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!