This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 — Islands of Alchemy

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 —..

1532 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
** February 8th at 6 PM EST **
1531 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Come on in guys!
1531 days 10 hours ago
Kyle12212
here
1531 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Hi
1531 days 10 hours ago
Nathan132
here
1531 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Aerugo, getting your first look at the new Amestris Tribe, Ray voted out at the last tribal council.
1531 days 10 hours ago
waf96
here!
1531 days 10 hours ago
Cadden
hi
1531 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Again, there is no check-in required for this challenge, but the more people you have here will obviously give you an advantage.
1531 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Before we get to today's immunity challenge

The check in for the Islands of Alchemy has been posted.

https://tengaged.com/group/9684-ians-survivor-islands-alchemy/forum/topic/23369494/last

In order to be eligible to attend, all you have to do is post a singular message there. Check in will close 10 minutes after the conclusion of this immunity challenge.

Note: You may not attend the Islands of Alchemy back to back, which means Malachi and Will, you may not return to the Islands this round.
1531 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Alright, Let's get to today's immunity challenge!
1531 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.imgur.com/ON1K5Vp.gif

Welcome to “Jungle Run”

Today’s immunity challenge is a very simple one that will have you using teamwork and pure determination.

On ‘GO’, I will post a Tengaged user. Your job as a tribe is to search through that user’s blogs to find a flag hidden in a comment under a particular blog. Seems simple enough, right? Well when the user has hundreds of pages, it could prove to be a daunting and time-consuming task to accomplish.

But you won’t be totally in the dark! That is because every FIVE minutes, I will be posting an important clue towards the location of the blog the flag is hidden in.

This could be over in a matter of minutes, or could take a little bit of time and effort. However, should this challenge take too long, then the clues will begin to get increasingly more specific.

The first tribe to have somebody post the link to the blog that the flag is hidden on, will win Immunity/Reward, while the losers will have a date with me at tribal council, where one of you will become the third person voted out of this game!

Any questions? If not, then we are ready to begin.
1531 days 10 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Here!!!
1531 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Is everyone ready to begin?
1531 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Sure
1531 days 10 hours ago
Nathan132
yeah

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!