This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12 — Disubōdo

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12 —..

1445 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Posted TODAY (5/10) at 5:30 PM EST - Due at 8 PM EST
1445 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
“Think Carefully”

There will be two parts to this challenge.

Part 1

Whenever you are ready, all you have to do is send me 15 messages through Tengaged mails as fast as you possibly can.

You will have only one attempt at this, do not ask for another attempt.

In the TITLE of each of those messages should be numbered from 1 to 15,  so you should start with 1 and your last mail should be titled 15.

If you do not send me 15 messages, I will issue you a 15 second time penalty for each message you failed to send me. If you make a mistake, you can correct your mistake with another mail for no penalty. However, if by the time you get to 1, your mails sent out of order, you will be issued the penalty issued above for each mistake.

The top four fastest times will move onto part 2, in the event of a tie, the spot will go to the person who started their trial first

Part 2

The top four from part one will be the only ones competing in this part, everyone must send a submission for this part in the event they do make top four.

Each of you have 6 flags to place on the field. You must place all 6 flags on the field, although there is no reason for you not to if you want to win. However, should the thought cross your mind, anyone who does not place all of their flags will have 4 point score penalty

There are 35 spots to place them, numbered from 1-35.

To place your flags, simply mail me 6 numbers from 1-35 to place them. When scoring, spot #1 is worth 1 point, spot #2 is worth 2 points, and so on, all the way until spot #35 is worth 35 points. You will get points for the spots you place your flags. However, there is a catch...

The catch is that if there are multiple flags on any space, NOBODY will get the points for that space, so you will have to be strategic to make sure that your flags are on unoccupied spaces.

Please note, once you submit to me, your submission is LOCKED. You had better be 100% certain about what you want to do before you mail me. Also note, that all 6 of your numbers must be in ONE PM, as I will only accept the first PM from you so if you mail me less than 6, you will be taking yourself out of the running to win.

The player with the most points at the end of this part will win Immunity/Reward, in the event of a tie, Immunity will go to the person with the quickest time from part one.

You will have until 8 PM EST to complete/submit both parts.
1445 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
PART 1

PART 1:
Kat - 2 Min 38 Sec
Renny - 43 Sec
Justin - 29 Sec
Johnny - 9 Sec + 150 Sec Penalty = 2 Min 38 Sec
Jordan - Did It Backwards, DQ
Neil - 26 Sec
Nate - 22 Sec
Lee - No Submission

Nate, Justin, Neil, & Renny ADVANCE to PART 2!

I'll calculate PART 2 Now.
1445 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
PART 2

Nate - 100
Justin - 0
Neil - 114
Renny - 94

http://prntscr.com/sef4hm

Neil wins Immunity/Reward!

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!