This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 — Sochele

Topic » Tribal Council #12 — Sochele

1447 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Attending Tribal:

Daniel A./Natepresnell
Dylan T./RavenWhiteFeather
Johnny B./Aquamarine
Jordan R./Rousso
Justin L./BeastBoy
Kat E./hellocat
Lee A./bigbrotherallstar
Neil R./NeiltheNinja
Renny T./TheRenny

Johnny is immune tonight, cannot vote for him.

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by May 9th at 6 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1447 days 13 hours ago
Aquamarine
I am giving up individual immunity to Justin.

I do want my reward however :)
1447 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
Q
1447 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
jus10
1447 days 13 hours ago
TheRenny
question please
1447 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
And just like, Justin you are now immune tonight. Johnny you are indeed vulnerable, however.
1447 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Kat - Somebody was idoled out of the game last vote, is it always a fear that idols could come out due to the Red Moon Twist pre-merge?

Justin - You're suddenly immune tonight! Are you surprised by this action of good will?

Renny - You successfully played an idol last vote, are you worried that you could receive votes once again tonight?
1447 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
Kat - Somebody was idoled out of the game last vote, is it always a fear that idols could come out due to the Red Moon Twist pre-merge?

Um I definitely think there's still a dozen idols and one still hidden so it's definitely a headache trying to work out who has who.

But yeah this vote will be very interesting and I honestly feel like this will shape the course of the season
1447 days 13 hours ago
Rousso
q
1447 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan - Are there two distinct sides at this merge? Or is gameplay fairly fluid at this point?
1447 days 12 hours ago
BeastBoy
Justin - You're suddenly immune tonight! Are you surprised by this action of good will?

Absolute grateful, was going home if I wasn’t immune
1447 days 9 hours ago
bigbrotherallstar
question please!
1446 days 23 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny - You successfully played an idol last vote, are you worried that you could receive votes once again tonight?

I've got 6 idols left so I'm feeling pretty good either way
1446 days 18 hours ago
Rousso
Jordan - Are there two distinct sides at this merge? Or is gameplay fairly fluid at this point?

I can’t speak for anyone else on this tribe but I know my game is 100% fluid at this point.
1446 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
I'll go tally the votes..
1446 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now's the time to do so.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!