This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 — Earyl

Topic » Tribal Council #13 — Earyl

1531 days 11 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Abel M./Russell11
Chandler H./Chandelier
Chris B./Mybash_
Craig C./Singsongers
Erik N./YoundAndReckless
Ethan H./Ethan000
Kevin B./bblover567
TJ M./TJ2807

-

Kevin has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

-

PYN for question

-

** Votes are due by January 18th at 5:30 pm EST **
1531 days 11 hours ago
bblover567
Kevin aka bad bitch
1531 days 11 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kevin - Knowing there’s only very little time left till this game ends, how crucial does it make these upcoming votes and do you believe tonight’s vote should be interesting to say the least?
1531 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Hi
1531 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Erik - Last vote was very split, what does that say about this game currently and where do you see it heading?
1531 days 10 hours ago
Chandelier
Hi
1531 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
hi
1531 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - Last vote was very split, what does that say about this game currently and where do you see it heading?

I have no clue tbh. I feel like ive damaged the trust of a ton of people throughout this game. And anything i do is known by the entire tribe within minutes. Everyone leaks anything and everything. So this game has been difficult to manage for not just myself. But im sure for everyone here. I cant even pick my nose without someone knowing I had this disgusting bat sitting in my left nostril. So, I'll just go about things how I always do and put faith in the people I'm working with.
1531 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chandler - How would you compare the opening tribal's of the merge to these past few rounds?

Ethan - How many threats to win do you possibly see left in the game?  Is there a lot of them or very few individuals?
1531 days 7 hours ago
Russell11
Me
1531 days 5 hours ago
bblover567
Kevin - Knowing there’s only very little time left till this game ends, how crucial does it make these upcoming votes and do you believe tonight’s vote should be interesting to say the least?

These next upcoming votes are very crucial not only does everyone want to make it to the end, everyone wants to win and deciding who is best for you to sit next to in the end is something that I am sure is in everyone's minds at this point and every vote is interesting hun haha this is the end game nobody is safe unless you win that immunity.
1531 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler - How would you compare the opening tribal's of the merge to these past few rounds?

I think that both are being crazy. we are in a moment of making moves. let's do it
1531 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1531 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1531 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Erik
1531 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Erik

That's 2 votes Erik

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!