This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 — Earyl

Topic » Tribal Council #12 — Earyl

1532 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Abel M./Russell11
Chandler H./Chandelier
Chris B./Mybash_
Craig C./Singsongers
Erik N./YoundAndReckless
Ethan H./Ethan000
Katherine P./Katherinee_
Kevin B./bblover567
TJ M./TJ2807

-

Ethan has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

-

PYN for question

-

** Votes are due by January 17th at 5:30 pm EST **
1532 days 19 hours ago
Russell11
Me
1532 days 17 hours ago
Chandelier
Mr
1532 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
https://68.media.tumblr.com/df5e5f98d7ea88b5e586505cb7d66809/tumblr_inline_omw4uyt3Kb1tseyg2_500.gif
1532 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan
1532 days 6 hours ago
Russell11
Where are the questions my guy
1532 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Abel - With only nine people left in this game, is it more long term alliances or voting blocs deciding who goes home?

Chandler - Is there a clear path for anyone to get to the end of this game atm?

Erik - You’ve received 26 votes in this game so far, why do you believe you’ve received so many and do you think there’s more to come tonight?

Ethan - With only nine people left, how crucial is immunity at this point?
1532 days 1 hour ago
Russell11
With only nine people left in this game, is it more long term alliances or voting blocs deciding who goes home?

I think it’s pretty much long term alliances at this point. The same 6 ppl have been voting together for the past 5 tribal councils so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was me, Kat or Chandler tonight. Boring ass bitches.
1532 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - You’ve received 26 votes in this game so far, why do you believe you’ve received so many and do you think there’s more to come tonight?

I was told it was because "I jump out"  but I was also told its because my name was thrown out by certain people I've worked closely with. Can i be upset about it? Yes and No. Because we're all playing a game. So we're all doing the same things. We're all trying to manage social relations among the tribe. Some are just better socially than others. Do I fit into that category? Idk. I'm still here; so I've done something right others haven't. But honestly. I've struggled to find my footing this entire game and still am finding trouble with it. Its not like I'm the person making false promises about voting anyone off. So i really have no clue why im still such a target in all honesty. So do I expect votes. Id be a fool not too
1531 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan - With only nine people left, how crucial is immunity at this point?

Oh it's everything. We're in the single-digits of this game now, and that's where things start to get real in all honesty. Things are about to get hella messy.
1531 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1531 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1531 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First vote

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Abel

That's 1 vote Abel
1531 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Katherine

That's 1 vote Katherine, 1 vote Abel
1531 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Katherine

That's 2 votes Katherine, 1 vote Abel
1531 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Katherine

That's 3 votes Katherine, 1 vote Abel

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!