Just a little description :P

Topic » Just a little description :P

2 days 21 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
So, I have been considering this one for a bit. I didn't want to include the Hunger Games in anymore of my HG RPs, rather I'd like to focus on the Victors. So there are a few notes to be made:

This RP will be NON CANON. Which means, we are wiping the board. No Mags. Only Victors who won my actual games. And they can all be involved in SOME of the RPs but not all of them.

My first idea was to have an RP which literally just follows ONE Victor's life in their District, following their Victory. This would (of course) involve the beginning stages of PTSD, Survivor's Guilt, and basically the Psychological torture and bending of teenagers, who will now be forever under the Capitol's Thumb.

I've thought long and hard about this, and I've decided to start off with someone who won a few years prior. Someone who actually participated like his life depended on it. :P

I want the first RP to be about Piner Linkman (bigdizzleyomama's character) and his plight in the District following the Hunger Games. I'm still trying to figure out all of the details, but it would involve threats on his life, his family, Capitol Plots, and of course the politics of District 7 following this Victory.

It will be more of a Drama than anything, so not a lot of action (But there will be a BIT of it. #EarlyMockingjay lol) And, there will be the likelihood of killing off both NPCs and OCs in this bit. It's gonna get messy :P

Anyway, there are other options, but this is my main idea for now. After that, I might go to another Victor, or I might just go on and have all of the Victors in the Capitol for the next Hunger Games. Not sure which (Won't have an HG if we do LOL I'll just do everything myself)
2 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Im honored
2 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yaaaassss
2 days 4 hours ago
Yandereboy12
WOOOOOOOOO IMA KANDI IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 day 23 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
This won't be happening for a month or so, but I'll go ahead and open Applications. IDK who wants to be what but we will find out!
1 day 22 hours ago
Novamax243
I guess this would be a good time to ask about the legitimacy of Axl’s game. Pretty sure that game was non canon but then again this is also so...

open group

The Victors

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!