This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1287 days 21 hours ago
BB5lover
Oh so admir doesn’t want to win the game.

Got it
1287 days 19 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I respect both of your games but also perception is reality. I'm definitely reconsidering things that I hadn't. That said I think you had TERRIBLE answers to part one. Forgive me but your games were not Dan or Vanessa.

Respectfully, I think Patrick played a Godfrey style game whereas Admir played an Adam BB9 game. Now before you take offense Admir, I actually think Adam is a really underrated player. His social game was incredible, he won low stakes comps to do what he needed to do, and he positioned himself as a low threat in a big alliance. Made props you played a great game. Patrick, Godfrey openly created targets and was often a target of the other alliance, but also rode the middle enough to survive. I think for a while I was definitely playing that game better than you (hence me never being on the block once the civil war started until F7) but at the end you outmaneuvered me and positioned yourself better than I did while doing the same thing I was.

I'm definitely gonna think on the decision a bit more. But I urge the jury to ask more questions because both of you deserve the chance to celebrate your games. It was a hard fought season and even if it seems clear cut I don't believe for a second you weren't hustling.
1287 days 19 hours ago
Dinosauro27
What's your favorite moment from the game?
1287 days 19 hours ago
moondancer63
I don’t have a question for either of you but it’s also because I know who I’m going to vote for. Im voting for the man that I felt I had a better personal connection overall
1287 days 19 hours ago
mysterygame2
I think I know who I'm voting for but at the same time I'm torn.

Patrick, no offense, I feel like you being up as a pawn each week wasn't amazing gameplay, it was just you coasting throughout this game. I mean, your biggest move was probably evicting Daniel and I back to back but even then, I gave you the vote because I knew you wouldn't evict Admir, and secondly you were the final hoh, and Admir was your original duo partner. I just don't feel like you had a significant impact on this game. You are no Dan Gheesling.

Admir, I give credit where credit is due, you honestly were going to the f2 the second that you stepped into the Final Four, that's something Patrick didn't have. You didn't really piss that many people off, and you and Patrick both played good social games, but yours didn't have you as a final nominee each week. I don't really think you were Vanessa but uh sure!

No hard feelings to anyone, I'm voting for the person I deserve played the best game. Goodluck.
1287 days 19 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Dino, I appreciate your feedback on our answer. I seriously don’t mean to sound delusional in saying Dan because I know I did not have the control Dan had, but I chose him because my main strategy was being able to weaponize my non-power as power, and I couldn’t think of another player that had done that. I had never seen Big Brother Canada though, so thank you for pointing that out.
1287 days 19 hours ago
GrrrImABear
What's your favorite moment from the game?

- HONESTLY? The best part of this game was everything Tim that happened in the first few weeks. His meltdowns, his competition prowess in the beginning, to his ultimate downfall. It was quite comedic and the best part of the entire season
1287 days 19 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Patrick, no offense, I feel like you being up as a pawn each week wasn't amazing gameplay, it was just you coasting throughout this game. I mean, your biggest move was probably evicting Daniel and I back to back but even then, I gave you the vote because I knew you wouldn't evict Admir, and secondly you were the final hoh, and Admir was your original duo partner. I just don't feel like you had a significant impact on this game. You are no Dan Gheesling.

- I appreciate the honesty. For me, the idea wasn’t necessarily just that I was a pawn, but trying to look like I could be useful to the people in power. Obviously people like Daniel and Admir weren’t going to turn on each other so trying to gun them against each other was never going to work. If I could seem like a tool to help them advance, then use me. Anyone willing to bring me to a point so I could get to a place of power I would have worked with at the point of F7/F6. It worked, even if only to get me to F3 and I had to win myself, but it worked out. And the decision to take Admir to F2 just seemed like the smarter choice. I don’t know if anyone is going to argue that Nolan likely had played the best game, only touching the block once and winning six comps and I would have lost in a nearly unanimous vote, whereas I feel that I played a game comparative to Admir’s, winning the same amount of comps, but even with the two I won, I used them strongly (used the POV to save John in the first double eviction to take out Joey and used Final HoH to cut Nolan) and getting myself here solely based on the relationships I made here, not outside of the game
1287 days 17 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I don't think it's a secret you both are mostly social players compared to strategy and physical.

That said I just do think it's worth mentioning that Admir was able to play a defensive social game (his allies won more comps than Patrick's and he was able to hide behind them as big threats) whereas Patrick had to play an offensive social game (he was on the block often and needed to go to work constantly and have his allies go to bat for him).

And the social is the most important part of the game which is why I am a bit torn. I would love to vote for both of you because I legitimately respect you both.
1287 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
Congrats to both of you! Super well deserved and this final 2 shows that ultimately a social game is the most important thing in big brother. I think that, to an extent, you both played similar games on different sides of the house. I don't really have any pressing questions because from what I've read so far, my understanding of your guys' games is the one you are both portraying.

With that said, I want to know what your biggest mistake was in the game. If you believe you don't have one, is there anything you would have done differently and why?

Best of luck!
1287 days 11 hours ago
Admir
@Jimmy
I do want to win this game, but if you expected me to agree with you when you literally did nothing but try to downplay my game - I'm sorry but I won't. I have the right to present the game the way I played it and as I said, your opinion of my game is not resembling the way I actually played it, so I disagreed with you. Every other juror recognized something in my game except for you who didn't say one good thing about my game so I can't take your opinion as valid.

@Dino
Thank you for your feedback and ngl I haven't watched many BB seasons to find a player who played the way I did. And dw you didn't offend me (yet) because I didn't watch BB9 LOL. I chose Vanessa because I was direct to people like she was - whenever I heard my name being brought up, I immediately went to that person and confronted them - that's what Vanessa did. I didn't cry like Vanessa did, but I did make people a bit intimidated to go against me. That was why I chose her, but yeah, perception is different in everyone's eyes so it's okay.
Regarding your 2nd comment, I do agree that both me and Patrick are social players, but I wouldn't diminish my strategy in this game. I do agree that my physical part was the worst, but I wouldn't say the same about strategy. My strategy was very well planned after I talked to everyone and after I got a bigger picture of players who I was playing with. My strategy prejury was to lay low, go with the flow - because I saw Tim's game and I knew I didn't want to play like that so early in the game. Postjury, I was determined to be in the middle field and present myself as someone people can grab and have on their side. I never withheld information when I was asked for it: you remember that many times you asked me what I was doing and I immediately told you while you and some other people didn't do the same at first, obviosly being scared of info being leaked which I understood. I did that because I wanted to be trusted as someone who is not afraid to share info in order to show loyalty.  I think that worked for me. My strategy was NEVER to get heated up to the point where I'd ruin everything I was building for so long. When  you told me on your eviction day that you wouldn't go after me but Nolan and Daniel, you maybe didn't know that I was also close to Nolan and it wasn't good for my game to get rid of him. I wanted to have people in f4 who I knew would take me to F2 if I didn't win something physical - i was AWARE of my physical not being my biggest trait. It wasn't planned for 1 day, it was a result of a well thought strategy that I planned post-jury. Hope you can see what I'm saying.

I do agree that social part is the most important part of the game. Me not being on the block except for John's HoH and until F3 just shows how much I worked on that part of the game. Ofc it was countless hours of socializing, talking to people everyday and working hard to gain trust and maybe even turn it into something bigger, personal - that I would like to continue outside of the game.

My favorite moment from the game was Nolan's HoH when hell broke loose. That day was so chaotic because I found out what happened, I immediately went to talk to people who were in that chat, everyone started revealing their cards and it was a fucking mess in the house LOL. Also, the funniest comment that I have seen was John saying something like ''okay so vroom vroom is saving me'' talking about Patrick; then, Jimmy saying ''NO WAY THERE ARE MICKLES AND PICKLES IN THIS GAME''; prejury, we had so many people whose names were John, Josh, Joey.. JO- people in general that I legit forgot who's who at first; then your fights with a lot of people in the public chat LOL. See, it's hard to choose one. :)
1287 days 11 hours ago
Admir
@Nolan

Thank you for your feedback, I would just like to give credits to you for playing an outstanding game. Both Patrick and I agreed that your game was impeccable. It was a pleasure to play in this game with you.

@William

Thank you so much! You played very well and it sucks you were cut short.

@Daniel

I can't think of a big mistake I made that was very important for the outcome of my strategy. Maybe I wouldn't have been too harsh towards Ben, but I was very shocked and felt so betrayed at the moment for what I believe I didn't deserve. Later on, I realized he was doing something good for his game though and he was aware of me being a social threat so I can't be really mad about it. If I could turn back time, I would have spent even more time talking to some people such as Joey or Nathan who were on my side but who I couldn't have saved because of a mess which I couldn't have controlled. My gameplay wasn't perfect and I know I could've played it better, but given the circumstances and looking back - I think I played a good game overall.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!