This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1280 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
It's time for the jury to decide the winner of Big Brother: Dynamic Duos!

Joey, Nathan, Will, John, Ben, Dino, James, Daniel, and Nolan will have until 6 PM EST Thursday to ask questions and then submit their vote for the winner.

I will open up the thread to jury members after the Final 2 have each made their opening statement.

At 7 PM EST on Thursday we will have the Reunion, featuring the winner reveal, awards, release of the season's goodies, etc.

Good luck Admir and Patrick!
1280 days 10 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Hello jury! I’ll try to keep this opening speech short and sweet.

First of all, I wanna thank all of you for making this a fun and enjoyable game, and for being fair sports through it all. Too often on Tengaged now, things get nasty and out of hand, but this game stayed fun, clean, and kept things from getting personal.

This game was an interesting challenge that really found itself turning constantly. People kept emerging as competition beasts (Nolan with 3 HoH’s/3 POV’s, Daniel with 4 HoH’s/2 POV’s), different pairs/alliances appearing, and votes flipping constantly.

I initially really tried to work this game from a power angle, but was constantly coming up short (in so many comps I was getting 2nd or 3rd without winning, but consistently coming close). So, to counter that, sometimes I really had to begin playing possum to outlast the people on the outs with me, but I was always working and adapting to the situation at hand. I had my loyalties to players of course, but when it came to me staying, I always just did whatever I could to make sure it was me that stayed.

Obviously, I’m expecting some people to have their own opinions and questions about what happened, and I am open to answering whatever you ask about what happened to help give clarity on my game.

Best of luck Admir, hard to believe a duo made it intact to the Final Two!
1280 days 10 hours ago
Admir
Hello jurors!

First and foremost, thank you so so much for an incredible game! It's games like this one that remind me how cool group game can be and how competitive they can get and WHAT the purpose of Tengaged actually is. I have no idea why I haven't played any group games for 8 years, so this being the first one that I come to play was amazing start for me in my group game experience. I also want to thank the amazing hosts for putting tremendous effort and making these competitions as original (at least to me LOL).

This game was a constant battle for power between sides that formed only after the duo twist ended. I think that was really interesting to follow and to see how things will change next time.

I will go into explaining more when you guys ask me questions, but here I will say that one thing I was really building in this game was the SOCIAL aspect of it. I knew coming into this game that I wouldn't be great at competitions, especially when I realized that we had some comp beasts here! *wink* Usually in games like Stars, I try to play the middle game. But this time, I tried to play it a bit differently: I was very OPEN about the way I played the game. People knew where they stood with me most of the time because I wasn't afraid to reveal my moves most of the time. I did lie to some people, but I really tried to avoid that as much as possible. Being open with people, it allowed me to figure out who will do the same and who I can actually trust. I didn't want to make this game boring too, so sometimes I'd base my decisions based on whether the Viewer Lounge would like what's happening or not. All in all, I didn't want to go into the woods and get lost, instead, I took the fucking drone to help me see the whole forest.

I am ready to answer any questions you might have and if you are ready to roast me - please do so. I think you all deserve to know everything, every detail that you might find important to decide who the winner should be.

I will close my statement with thanking Patrick for choosing me to be his f2 bud, I really appreciate it and I'm so glad that we made it to F2 together.
1280 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I'll be upfront: I'm definitely leaning towards Patrick because of the social aspect. I think you both played phenomenal social games but Patrick had people (mostly me and Jimmy) working to keep him because of his higher profile in comps but also because he was perpetually targeted. Patrick did such a fantastic job at lowering his profile enough to be ignored at Final 6 and Final 5 when he clearly is a better comp player than at least me and Jimmy would have definitely been more loyal to Nolan. I find that really impressive.

Not to say Admir didn't play a great game. I'm probably gonna wait till Thursday evening to lock in my vote because I do want to give both a chance.

So I guess three questions to start us off:

1. What BB game do you equate yours to?
2. Say three times this season that you were like damn Dino is great? (stroke my ego kids)
3. What was your riskiest move?
1280 days 3 hours ago
John10
Ok this is a serious question for the both of you do pineapple belong on pizza

Also congrats on F2 to you both y’all played amazing
1279 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Congrats to the both of you! You both killed it.
1279 days 19 hours ago
GrrrImABear

I hate to say a stereotypical answer, but I would equate my game here closest to replicating Dan from S10. Now before we start laughing and thinking I’m delusional, hear me out: My strongest aspect to my game was my ability to play chameleon and be the role to each person that they needed to be. In the early parts of the jury, when I was nominated against Nathan, John, and Ben, I was pushing to people like Dino, Jimmy, and John/Ben when I was up against Nathan, that I was strong in comps and that they needed me on their side, not to mention that I was always going to be a target for the other side. But when the dynamic changed and people like Daniel, Admir and Nolan were the deciding votes, my tune changed into now being utterly useless in comps and even saying I was the “perpetual pawn”, removing any power from me so I seemed like the more enticing option over Dino and Jimmy. I think that my ability to appear strong and as a target to my allies when I needed to, but weak and useless to the opposition really allowed me to continue moving forward until I was ultimately able to get to the Final 3, and take myself here.

2. Say three times this season that you were like damn Dino is great? (stroke my ego kids)

2-1. Winning that first HoH of the season was a big moment. You really set the tone but played well to set yourself up for the season. It had me like, “Damn, Dino is great.”
2-2. The way you were able to rally the votes against Ze’ev after Tim nominated you was impressive. I feel like a lot of players would have seen themselves leave after showing themselves to be strong as well as having a partner as strong as James. So you getting the votes had me like, “Damn, Dino is great.”
2-3. The last moment for me was a big one. When you were getting called out for talking about information I had given you, you refused to say where you had heard it. You were ready to take the fall for something I had done. I then told you it was okay to put me for it. But your loyalty to me had me like, “Damn, Dino is great.”

I think my riskiest move of the season was in the F6, the double eviction, once the nominees were set to me and you, Dino, I formed a F3 with Daniel/Admir after Admir told me he was 100% saving me and that Daniel was the swing vote. Here, I perpetuated that Nolan/James 100% had a F2 and that we needed to go after them, trying to give Daniel a reason to keep me around if he thinks I’m not going after him. After I did this, I told James about it and even gave him permission to evict myself over you. My intention for this was so James would know I had him 100% moving forward, but in the event we weren’t able to win a comp to keep ourselves safe, set him up as a target in the F5. It was risky, especially when he outed it the very next day, but things worked out and I stayed in both votes thanks to Admir’s and Daniel’s votes.
1279 days 19 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Ok this is a serious question for the both of you do pineapple belong on pizza

I am of the very unpopular opinion that pineapple can go on pizza, but not all pizza. I love pineapple and chicken on Domino’s gluten-free pizza. It’s.... *chefs kiss*
1279 days 17 hours ago
Admir

I would say Vanessa Rousso bb17. I don't know if people see it, but this game was very tough for me. In order to stay alive, I had to form strong bonds with people in the house so I could have all the information coming to me. I was not afraid to tell people I'm evicting them, I was not afraid to disagree with people on their opinion or their perception of what was happening. Many times people knew I wasn't on their side, but STILL they never wanted to target me because why? Because I TALKED TO THEM even when we were not on the same side. I let them know that I'm not set in stone about anything and that I'm ready to jump ship if it was something that benefited me. I made people feel okay about me and at the same time I made myself a person who people would be intimidated by and who people would be scared to go against because of my impact on other players. Most of the times, I didn't promise things to people that I couldn't stick to. People never saw me as a threat because of my lack of HoHs, but I was someone who was responsible for their eviction if I sensed they were not on my side anymore. I played a cutthroat game where I owned everything that I did accepting the consequences it might have. Many people didn't believe that I would make f2. You, Dino, told me that I was most likely to be cut at F3. But I am here. My decision to keep Patrick safe multiple times payed off because he did the same for me in the most important moments of the game, and that's final part of it. It wasn't coincidental, it was the result of my hard work that I put into people in this game. When I found out that a chat was made against me, I knew that you, Jimmy, Patrick, John etc didn't have my back, but I pretended like I didn't care much because I needed to establish trust with all of you. I had to play dumb most of the time to avoid getting heated and ruining my game with all of you. I knew spilling all the information to everyone was not good for my game, so I kept the information I needed to figure out the way with everyone individually and move forward with them later in the game.

First time when I said that was when you kept me safe with you first HoH. I remember it was late for me, around 1am when the HoH comp was to be held and I dozed off so when I woke up, I was like ''FUCK, I MUST HAVE BEEN NOMMED'' so I ran to see you kept me safe even though we didn't even talk and everyone else probably talked to you and kissed your ass to keep them safe.
Second time when I said that was when I had a conversation with Jimmy and he told me that you were making deals with everyone in the game and making everyone feel good about you, so when we compared cards I went to other people and asked them about you and everyone was like ''Yeah, I feel good with Dino''. That's when it clicked for me - Dino was playing the house and he was doing it very well, hence why he was not winning any competitions so he wouldn't have blood on his hands. I was like, DAMN.
Third time when I was said that was when you posted a fake question pretending to be Host in some HoH competition where you got a warning. I know everyone was on edge about that HoH and they were so happy to have answered your question correctly only to find out it was fake. I laughed so much.
I will add fourth time was the fact that you would go ALL IN when you were cornered, so your pitch was always very well argued, especially on your eviction day where I was really considering changing my mind.

It's hard to choose, but I'd say going against the house in Josh & Joey evictions where I pushed for people who everyone wanted gone to stay in the game, openly making enemies at that point and revealing my cards. However, I will also say that one of the moves that I liked was telling John how NATHAN was the one who leaked all the info about the chat that was created against me, Daniel and Will when it was Nolan who actually did. Revealing that it was Nolan was NOT good for my game and I had to lie to John and keep Nolan safe even though I knew that I could've been backdoored. Deep down, I hoped I wouldn't be backdoored, but I was willing to stick my neck out for Nolan because he was the only person from that chat who actually didn't want me gone on that day. When I heard that John was contemplating putting either me or Nolan up and when he asked me ''Admir, just tell me if it was Nolan'', I said ''No, it was Nathan who did this'' knowing that if I did end up on the block, I'd need Nolan to keep me safe.
1279 days 17 hours ago
Admir
@John

Personally, I am NOT a fan of fruit going on top over pizza. Hate me for it, but I like my pizza to be classic and pineapple just ruins it for me. Sometimes I think people don't really like pineapple on pizza, but if it looks good for Instagram..
1279 days 15 hours ago
BB5lover
Hi, so I'm pretty sure my vote is locked at this point, but I have a few personalized questions for the two of you.

Admir:
-You came into this game with a group of friends (Daniel and Will) who then partnered up with 3 strong competitors in Nolan, Nathan and Patrick. You ultimately became untouchable because of the ties you had before this game, and the fact that this season was a duos season. Why should I give you my vote when the biggest move you made was join with your friends and use the seasons "twist" to your premades advantage.

-You have previously claimed that you knew that I did not have your back. If that is true, why did you target Ben (one of the weakest competitors) during your only HoH reign instead of Dino, Patrick or myself?

Patrick:
-You're duo this season was Admir. I had messaged you as soon as I saw that you were still up for grabs in the duo picking ceremony, and yet you still picked Admir over me. Was this due to his strong connection to strong players? Or was there an ulterior motive?

-You were nominated a shit ton this season. It was often joked that you were the pawn of the season. Tell me why you were able to survive the block so many times despite being a target on numerous occasions.
1279 days 12 hours ago
Admir
Hello, Jimmy.

It's really funny how you are trying to downplay my game with your questions but it only proves to me that you are just salty, that you have read my previous post and went blind on it, that you either don't understand the effort I put into this game or you just pretend that you don't and that you were never giving me your vote, but I'll still reply to you anyway.

1.  I didn't come into this game with a group of friends, I applied alone and it's not my fault that people who I like joined too. Quite contrary, when I was applying, I told Ethan that I'd rather not see anyone who I already know because I wanted to play by myself. However, I cannot CHANGE anything about the fact that they were still casted and OF COURSE I would try to use it to my advantage. You also didn't seem to have any problem with it and you had a lot of chanes to get rid of all of ''us'' if it really bothered you. But it only appears to be a problem when it doesn't go your way.
I didn't become untouchable because of the ties outside of this game, I became untouchable because I worked my ass off talking to people EVERY DAY and forming bonds with a lot of them while many of you didn't try as hard. I was working hard from day1 in this game, never letting a day pass without messaging people to chat and make plans etc. I openly told people who I didn't know that I knew Daniel and that we're friends outside of the game and they were AWARE of it which they told me in dms. I don't really see your point with duos twist? My duo was Patrick and me and Patrick made sure we helped each other while the twist was on because both of us had ties with other people.

If what you said was my biggest move, I wouldn't have been in final 2. If your game of constantly leaking everything people told you to other people whenever you got cornered was better than mine, you would be sitting here.
''Big moves'' are overrated, what I believe is more important is consistent gameplay and that's what I had. In prejury, my biggest move was convincing Tim that I'm good for his game even though he was really ready to put me otb with my allies and also pushing for Josh to be evicted because I knew he was close to John and Dino. The moment Jury happened, once again I went against the house and tried my best to save Joey, who you all wanted gone because he was on my side. FOR 10th, I VOTED TO EVICT PATRICK who I really trusted until that day because I realized what was going on and I wanted Nathan to stay cause he would be a good ally to me moving forward. THEN, William gets evicted. 3 PEOPLE WHO I LIKED GOT EVICTED BACK TO BACK. And you're telling me how everything went smoothly for me in this game?

2. You didn't quite understand what I said in that paragraph. I didn't know you didn't have my back UNTIL the chat was made to go against me. Until then, I was CONVINCED you and I were not only good allies, but someone I felt genuine bond with. However, after I found out that you were in that chat, I knew you weren't on my side anymore. I realized that you have been playing both sides and from that moment, I knew you were not someone I can fully trust. However, you still managed to convince me that you could be useful to my game and you were right - you actually were. Mostly by telling me info that I wouldn't know unless you were cornered because I realized that's when you spill everything out. That's why I pushed for you to go OTB because that was necessary for me to understand what was going on.
The reasons I targeted Ben who was the weakest competitor:
- Ben was pushing for me to John to go on the block when John had to renom someone. That was so shocking to me because he was the last person I had expected to want me out of the game. Ben was not actively participating in the game, but when I heard that he had those convos, I realized that he was trying to lay low and get his way to the finals that way. For me - that was an alarm. I couldn't have someone in game who didn't have intentions to keep me around. I was there for Ben when almost nobody else needed to talk to him because prejury, he got screwed by the twist and people, knowing he wouldn't be able to compete, didn't see him as valuable (at least by what I was told). I did. Maybe he wasn't threat for any of you, but he WAS pushing MY name and that's the reason why I put him on the block. Everything else about Ben and I we have discussed already and if he wants to put it to light here, I will be ready to talk about it.
- I didn't target you, Dino or Patrick because: I was working on repairing my relation with Patrick because we compared cards and realized that if we were honest to each other, we will make it far together. I didn't target Dino at the time because I trusted Dino, I believed he was not going after me directly and I didn't need to break that bond for no reason. I didn't go after YOU because I also tried to trust you again, you were valuable for my game and you were a bigger threat than me so it was smart for me to keep you around.

Hope I answered your questions, but I also hope others can also realize how complex this game was and that it's not always what it seems.
1279 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
Hello Patrick and admir . Congrats on making final two!
For both of you , what was your biggest move and the biggest lie you told in this game?
And for Patrick , during my eviction, I asked everyone to be honest with me but when the Votes came down it was 5-3 , and everyone knew you lied, do you think that lie really helped your game if so how ?
1279 days 11 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Patrick:
-You're duo this season was Admir. I had messaged you as soon as I saw that you were still up for grabs in the duo picking ceremony, and yet you still picked Admir over me. Was this due to his strong connection to strong players? Or was there an ulterior motive?

- Okay, so, basically when I saw the cast and the twist, I actually thought that IceBeast and Admir were friends, not Admir and Daniel. I reached out to Admir immediately and we agreed to be partners which I thought would help me since I figured him to be a power player from the jump so I would be safe from him, as well as Will since he wouldn't risk Admir being nominated. However, me and Admir decided it would be best to wait to post that we agreed to be partners so people wouldn't think that we came into this together or had a pre-existing relationship (which we didn't). So, when you had asked me to partner up with you, I had not signed up yet, but me and Admir had already agreed to be partners, and I thought it would have been a bad look to dump him and partner up with you.

-You were nominated a shit ton this season. It was often joked that you were the pawn of the season. Tell me why you were able to survive the block so many times despite being a target on numerous occasions.

- So when Daniel nominated me and you for 10th place, we were definitely the bigger targets. You won veto and Nathan was renominated, and knowing that "our side" had the numbers, my plan was to push that I was strong in comps and a big target for the other side so you guys had a reason to keep me. The vote went 4-3 and we continued from then. When I was up against John, I pushed the same thing. When I was nominated against Ben, I was still a big target but also an asset for you and Dino. Going into F6 however, I realized we didn't have the numbers to control the votes, so I had conversations with Admir and Daniel joking about me being the perpetual pawn so they would see that I could be useful for them as a pawn and they would have no reason to take me out, and it worked.

The simple answer as to why I was able to stay regardless of who was targeting me was because I was able to remain socially and strategically adaptable to each person to be exactly who they needed me to be so I could survive long enough to take the game into my own hands, and I think I succeeded at that.
1279 days 11 hours ago
GrrrImABear
For both of you , what was your biggest move and the biggest lie you told in this game?

- So, my biggest individual move definitely came during the first double eviction (where you left). Information had been circulating about the Will/Daniel/Admir alliance, and Admir had let me know that you were solidly on his side, so in my mind, there was a solid four person alliance that we had to take out. Once Nolan won HoH, I formed the 6 person chat of Nolan/myself/James/Nathan/John/Dino to be able to win the veto and save John (which is what I did) and attempt to backdoor one of Will/Daniel/Admir. Nolan was unwilling to do that, but was willing to put you up which we jumped on and once you went up, we saw you as a potential number for Admir and had voted you out. While the result wasn't exactly as I wanted as the 3 big dogs were still here, setting up that group changed the dynamic of the game completely for everyone involved.

- The biggest "lie" I told over the game was probably the F3 chat I formed with Daniel and Admir in the final six. TBH there aren't a whole lot of moments where I told outright lies, but forming that F3 to tell them that I was targeting Nolan/James and not them probably did sway them slightly. My intention here was to continue to just look like a number and as a tool for them to use, which is what happened and how I survived to F2.

And for Patrick , during my eviction, I asked everyone to be honest with me but when the Votes came down it was 5-3 , and everyone knew you lied, do you think that lie really helped your game if so how ?

- So I'm not sure if the lie right then really proved to be useful. The vote was in a very tight situation and I knew it would go 5-3 if everything worked out, and I just didn't want the fact that I was voting you out to cause people from the other side to really panic and push even harder to keep you, possibly swaying a vote and then Nolan keeps you on the tie. I think that in the moment, the lie possibly pacified people and cause them to not push to keep you, which is what I needed.
1279 days 11 hours ago
Admir
@Joey:

I told John about Nathan being the one to leak the chat to me which wasn't true, but Nathan was evicted already and I came up with that idea quickly after John asked me if Nolan was behind it. I tried to convince John it wasn't Nolan because I wanted to keep him safe as a way of being grateful for protecting me when he didn't need to. That helped me establish trust with him and we knew we'd be there for each other.
I also broke a deal I made w Ben because I found out he pushed for me to be renommed so I didn't keep him safe when I won HoH.

Honestly, as I said, my game wasn't relying on lying much because I tried to be very upfront with people cause I decided I wanted to play that way in this game.

My biggest move in this game was voting and convincing my allies to vote out threats IN THE RIGHT MOMENT in this game. Timing was absolutely everything for me. I knew people wanted Jimmy, Patrick, Dino & John out even earlier, but for me that wasn't good because I would become a popular guy to talk about and I didn't need that. I wanted to eliminate threats ONLY WHEN THEY GAVE ME A REASON to do that and when it would make sense for other people to do the same. You know, when you are the only one who wants someone gone, people usually intentionally keep that someone cause they know that person will have a target if he stays. That was what I tried to avoid. I wanted to be in a situation where I would showcase why someone deserves to go home, vote to evict them, but still have someone else being more guilty for that - cause that's how you make people don't see you as a threat. I was able to successfully evict those people who I assumed wouldn't take me to the F2 and put myself in a good position. Unlike others, I had to work extra hard for my safety due to comp beasts constantly grabbing the power so I played w the cards that I was dealt the best way I knew and it paid off. :)

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!