This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #12

Topic » HOH #12

1267 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
Friday at 7 PM EST. (LIVE)
1266 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
Check in open.
1266 days 13 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Here
1266 days 13 hours ago
Admir
Here
1266 days 13 hours ago
BB5lover
Here
1266 days 13 hours ago
Natepresnell
hi
1266 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
Today's HOH competition is called "Quizzed in my Pants" and will be based on general knowledge trivia, spanning many different topics.

The only catch is, it will not be taking place on Tengaged.

I have created a 25 question quiz on a website called Quizziz, which is accessible via phone or computer. I will give specific instructions on how to access the quiz in our skype chat.

The quiz is a live event where each player will see the questions and answers at the same time. You receive more points for answering a question quickly. Answer incorrectly or do not select an answer in time, you obviously will score 0 points for the question. Each question has a 30 second time limit.

Whoever has the most points at the end of the quiz will win Head of Household.

Any questions?
1266 days 13 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Makes sense
1266 days 13 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Do we need to make a profile?
1266 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
Nope
1266 days 13 hours ago
BB5lover
Got it
1266 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
Daniel has won HOH!

Daniel, you will have TWO hours to make your nominations in this thread.

Veto competition will be live tomorrow evening at 7 PM EST.
1266 days 11 hours ago
Natepresnell
Hello and welcome to the nomination ceremony. This game has been really hard and this decision is no different. With that said, I have decided to nominate Nolan and Jimmy for eviction.

I've enjoyed working with and getting to know both of you but at this point I do have to start looking towards the end game and I hope that you guys will understand.

Best of luck in the veto

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!