This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #10

Topic » POV #10

1269 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Wednesday at 7 PM. (LIVE)
1269 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Players

Admir
Dino
Ben
James
Nolan
Daniel
1268 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
here early
1268 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
Check-in!
1268 days 11 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Hey!
1268 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
hi
1268 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Check-in will close at 7:03.

Here:
Dino

Overflow:
Patrick
1268 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
https://imgur.com/KrRNaEG.gif

Our POV competition today is called "Photographic Memory".

This Power of Veto will test your memory and your ability to think quickly.

This competition will last 5 rounds. Each round, I will post a link to a 1 minute video that I have created. Each video will feature a recording of my computer screen as I google various words and phrases.

After 1 minute has passed and everyone has had time to view the video one time, I will then post a Multiple Choice question with 3 options.

The question will ask you to recall a detail about the video. For example, I could ask "What was the first term I searched on Google?" or "What was the final letter that I typed in the video?".

After I have posted the question, your goal is to TENGAGED MAIL me your answer (A, B, or C) as quickly as possible.

Only the FIRST person to submit an answer will then have an impact on the round. If the first player to submit answers correctly, they will then get to eliminate one other player from the Veto competition. If the first player to submit is incorrect, they themselves will be eliminated.

In the event that the first two players to submit an answer for a round submit on the same exact timestamp, then either:
1. If everyone answers correctly, the slowest player to submit is eliminated.
2. If anyone answers incorrectly, the first player to submit an incorrect answer is eliminated.

The last player standing after 5 rounds wins the Power of Veto.

Note: Some of the videos are just over one minute long. For those, I will post the multiple choice question after the time of the video has elapsed. (If the video is 1 minute 4 seconds, I will post the question 1 minute 4 seconds after posting the video).

Any questions?
1268 days 10 hours ago
BB5lover
here
1268 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2
here
1268 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Here:
Dino
James
Nolan

Overflow:
Patrick
1268 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
We can just be like

B

we don't have to be like

B: Mickle's nipples
1268 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Yes Dino just the letter.
1268 days 10 hours ago
GrrrImABear
I think if Mickle’s Nipples is an answer choice, you absolutely should have to write that out

Otherwise, you should be fine
1268 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
We all know Ethan is obsessed with Mickle and objectifying him
1268 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
What's everyone's hype up song tonight

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!