This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #9

Topic » POV #9

1291 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
7 PM EST tonight.
1291 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Check-in open!
1291 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
VETO PLAYERS
Daniel
James
Patrick
Admir
Ben
Nolan
1291 days 17 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Overflow
1291 days 17 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey
1291 days 17 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Also I’m at the grocery store and then have to run a few errands so I won’t be home for like an hour and a half so won’t be on skype
1291 days 17 hours ago
Natepresnell
hi
1291 days 17 hours ago
moondancer63
Hey
1291 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
"Highway to Spell"

This mental competition will test your ability to form words and spell under pressure.

This competition will feature 7 rounds. Each round, I will post an image of 10 letter tiles. Your goal is to form an acceptable word (according to the U.S. Scrabble dictionary) as quickly as possible, worth as many Scrabble points as possible.

Each round, the first THREE players to submit a valid word based on the letters presented will score.

1st to submit - Scores Scrabble value of your word PLUS 4 points.
2nd to submit - Scores Scrabble value of your word PLUS 2 points.
3rd to submit - Scores Scrabble value of your word.

You can only submit one time per round. You will be submitting via TENGAGED MAILS. You cannot score on a word already submitted by another player. If you happen to try to use the same word as another player, you will not score for that round.

Point values: https://imgur.com/cWBtGEn.gif

Unfortunately I could not find a good way to include the point values on the tiles themselves. So, I will post that value screenshot each round when I post the letters for reference. If you're unfamiliar with Scrabble, just keep in mind more unique letters are worth more points.

Note: The letters are lowercase in the tiles. I will post an example shortly.
1291 days 17 hours ago
Admir
Hello
1291 days 17 hours ago
moondancer63
Will we post on here
1291 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Here:
James
Daniel
Ben
Admir

Overflow:
Dino
1291 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
You can only submit one time per round. You will be submitting via TENGAGED MAILS.
1291 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Here is an example. Note that these are lowercase letters, so the the letter that looks like it could be an "I" or an "L" is an L.

An i would look like a lowercase i.

https://imgur.com/ZJxaFC8.gif
1291 days 17 hours ago
mysterygame2
here so dino cant play.
1291 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Here:
James
Daniel
Ben
Admir
Nolan

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!