This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #2

Topic » POV #2

1310 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
Monday at 7 PM EST.
1310 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
VETO PLAYERS
Tim
Dino
James
Daniel
Patrick
Joey
1309 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Check-in is open!
1309 days 7 hours ago
BB5lover
I’m here
1309 days 7 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Hey!
1309 days 7 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I'm here
1309 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
https://i.imgur.com/vqWsHjN.gif

Our Veto competition today is called "Veto Ball".

Each round, you will get a link to a closed Tengaged group. All 6 players will request entry into the group, and at the same time, I will grant access to all 6 players. Your goal is to search through the group and find a post made by the hosts that says “THIS IS A POWER OF VETO BALL”. There may be fake phrases and red herring posts, so watch out!

Once you locate the post, all need to do is copy and paste the link where the ball  is located into the POV thread. If you are the first to post the correct link in this thread, you win the round and score one point. I will notify everyone on Skype once a round is over so you don't miss it and continue searching.

The player with the most rounds won after 5 rounds will win the Power of Veto!

If there is a tie, the player whose cumulative time was quickest in the rounds they scored wins veto. (Example - I score in Rounds 1 and 2. Round 1 lasted 30 seconds, Round 2 lasted 60 seconds. My total time is 90 seconds)

Any questions?
1309 days 7 hours ago
Natepresnell
hi
1309 days 7 hours ago
joey65409
Here
1309 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Players:
James
Patrick
Dino
Daniel
Joey

Overflow:
1309 days 7 hours ago
BB5lover
Will this be mailed to us?
1309 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
I'll be posting the link to the groups here. Then everyone will request entry, and I will be posting what time I will be approving all the requests.
1309 days 7 hours ago
joey65409
Okay
1309 days 7 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Do we post the link in this POV thread? Or is there a separate
1309 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Post the link in this thread.
1309 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Blinks

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!