This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Dragonera)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Dragonera)

1381 days 14 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Welcome to tribal council Dragonera, behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead, grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire.

This is part of the ritual of tribal council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire you are still in the game. When your fire’s gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Before you vote, we have some questions to ask you...

- How do you feel about the Anarchy twist? Is it overwhelming starting the game with 15 tribemates?

- After having roughly 24 hours to know your 15 tribemates, are there any easy first boot targets?

- Why SHOULDN'T you be voted for this tribal?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have until 6 PM EST tomorrow to vote.

If you wish to answer additional questions please say so in this thread!

Please send your votes to BOTH hosts either through Skype or TG mail! (thewinner & Fobbyiyg)
1381 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
- How do you feel about the Anarchy twist? Is it overwhelming starting the game with 15 tribemates?  No, not really, if we knew who was immune, it'd be pretty easy to come up with a consensus, the problem is the SECRET immunity fucking up our shit.

- After having roughly 24 hours to know your 15 tribemates, are there any easy first boot targets?  Yes, but we don't know who's immune, hence the problem.

- Why SHOULDN'T you be voted for this tribal?  I'm active.
1381 days 13 hours ago
Jfstclair
IM UNSURE WHAT OT HINK ON THE TWIST FOR ME NO SINCE HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO NARROW DOWN WHO TO COMUNICATE with each others
i wil will play game hard be active
1381 days 13 hours ago
kaylee21
- How do you feel about the Anarchy twist? Is it overwhelming starting the game with 15 tribemates?

Yeah, just a little bit. Because i mean, it's like a merge already but with 15 people. So it's a bit crazy, i'd say.

- After having roughly 24 hours to know your 15 tribemates, are there any easy first boot targets?

I think so.

Because i'm active, like Noah said. And i'm a loyal person & believe i'd make a good addition to anybodies tribe.
1381 days 12 hours ago
gethann
The Anarchy twist provides an interesting way to get to know everyone on the tribe. It is quite overwhelming to have 15 people at this temp merge situation but it is nice to be able to get to know some people.

- After having roughly 24 hours to know your 15 tribemates, are there any easy first boot targets?  I think it is fair for someone who is inactive to go

I'm cute
https://media2.giphy.com/media/jRSlmruCuBFpqUKmiM/giphy.gif
1381 days 11 hours ago
joshgillespie
How do you feel about the Anarchy twist? Is it overwhelming starting the game with 15 tribemates?

Sort of, It’s very overwhelming to try and get to know everyone. There are still two or three that I haven’t even talked to yet!

I hope what I’ve been hearing is the case, but who knows?

I have immunity from the challenge, so I recommend you don’t vote me!
1381 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1

It’s weird cause like my destiny feels more in my hand. Like if I survive this and get drafted into someone’s tribe, that’s all based on what impression I’ve given people so far. Vs being placed on a tribe randomly and maybe being screwed for something outside your control. So thanks?

I would think so. Hope I’m not one!

I’ll fight like hell for my tribe to be safe. Gimme all the spices and fishing gear you got.
1380 days 16 hours ago
tokio
- How do you feel about the Anarchy twist? Is it overwhelming starting the game with 15 tribemates? It was a surprise, the game already starts with a bomb like that.

- After having roughly 24 hours to know your 15 tribemates, are there any easy first boot targets? I think so, I hope it will be a unanimous vote.

- Why SHOULDN'T you be voted for this tribal? I'm open to creating connections and I'm feeling a little out of place, I hope people will look for me soon. :)
1380 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
I'll go tally the votes...
1380 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
"Here we gooooooo" -Mario
1380 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
I will now reveal our 3 anonymous immunity winners. Any votes cast for these players will not count.

They are...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Josh, Ethan, and Adam.
1380 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1380 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
*IS SUPRISED*
1380 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Wow those three won??
1380 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
First vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

La La.

This is a self-vote for not voting.
1380 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
Second vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

La La.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!