This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Club Penguin)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Club..

1388 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Welcome back to tribal council, Club Penguin...

Cai (abeledaa)
Dino (Dinosauro27) [IMMUNE]
Jake (jakehou97)
James (jamessmith5)
Raheem (raheemnaz01)
Renny (TheRenny)
Rubes (Rubes)
Scott (gppackXLVchamps)
Shadi (Chastain)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have until 5 PM EST tomorrow to vote.

PYN to receive a question.

Please send your votes to BOTH hosts either through mails or Skype. (thewinner & Fobbyiyg)
1388 days 3 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny
1388 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
DINO
1388 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Renny - After last round's idol play, have there been any talks of idols being played or being constructed?

Dino - Do you fear the moment you're no longer immune, you'll go home? Do you think you can go on an immunity streak all the way to the final Tribal Council?
1388 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino - Do you fear the moment you're no longer immune, you'll go home? Do you think you can go on an immunity streak all the way to the final Tribal Council?

Yes. Not at all. Next question.
1388 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Dino - What do you think is the general perception of you right now?
1388 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino - What do you think is the general perception of you right now?

A mess but also a challenge threat. I think last night's shenanigans, while I had reasons for them, definitely lost me trust with probably everyone in the tribe.

Oh ya and Shadi will stop at nothing to vote me out so that doesn't help. Sucks right...I helped protect him at multiple votes but homeboy lives up to his shady namesake
1387 days 22 hours ago
jamessmith5
james
1387 days 19 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
James - How do you feel about having received the second most votes last tribal?
1387 days 15 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
1387 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
Scott: What caused your decision last tribal to play your idol on Jake, who received 0 votes? Do you regret that move?
1387 days 12 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott: What caused your decision last tribal to play your idol on Jake, who received 0 votes? Do you regret that move?

Great question.  My decision to play my idol on Jake, vs on myself or not at all, was made last minute after hearing rumblings that Jake was in danger and that Luther, our target, was possibly going to be idoled by Shadi.    I do not regret that move one bit.  Honestly, having the idol is a double edged sword.   People knew I had it, and it was like a hot potato.  If I kept it, each day I would be a potential target.  Although I love the safety and security it provided, I feel relieved that it was taken off the table.
1387 days 11 hours ago
Chastain
Shadi
1387 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Shadi: With a double elimination coming up, are you expecting people to try to make a big move in this tribal to leave uncertainty in the air for the quick tribal?
1387 days 9 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny - After last round's idol play, have there been any talks of idols being played or being constructed?

Wait people are allowed to construct idols?
1387 days 8 hours ago
jamessmith5
How do you feel about having received the second most votes last tribal?

- Good! Very good

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!